babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
iOS6 - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: iOS6 (/Thread-iOS6)

iOS6 - NightFox - 21-06-2012 12:31pm

Just in case anyone was wondering about any potential iPhone compatibility issues with the forthcoming iOS6, I did a bit of trying-out in the Evoque I borrowed from my dealer yesterday with my iPhone that's running the pre-release beta version of iOS6. Both the phone and Bluetooth audio streaming seemed to work fine. Of course there's no guarantee that something won't have changed when iOS6 gets its public release in the Autumn, but at this stage it looks like there's no compatibility issues.

RE: iOS6 - WB - 21-06-2012 01:55pm

Out of interest did you try playing music over the USB cable while also connected to the phone by bluetooth? Thats the combination that doesn't currently work on IOS 5

RE: iOS6 - NightFox - 21-06-2012 02:29pm

(21-06-2012 01:55pm)WB Wrote:  Out of interest did you try playing music over the USB cable while also connected to the phone by bluetooth? Thats the combination that doesn't currently work on IOS 5

Sorry, that's something I didn't try.

RE: iOS6 - dima - 27-06-2012 09:54am

Doesn't work with iOS 6 Sad

RE: iOS6 - Inges - 02-07-2012 08:13am

(21-06-2012 01:55pm)WB Wrote:  Out of interest did you try playing music over the USB cable while also connected to the phone by bluetooth? Thats the combination that doesn't currently work on IOS 5

Hi,

I am running my Iphone 4 with USB connection and streaming music over blueblooth, the only thing I have experienced after hooking up my Iphone to the USB connection is that the music pauses, so I have to hit the play button again.

Doh misread the thread, so forget about my post. Smile

/Inge