babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic (/Thread-Accessories-for-upgrade-Prestige-Dynamic)

Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - Irad - 19-06-2012 04:03pm

Hi All,

I am looking for accessories to upgrade my Prestige into Dynamic.

In particular, I would like to buy the front grill in gloss black as well as the side grilles.

Can anyone give me links of website on which I can get those?

I have already tried near pimpmyrange, powerfuluk and duckworthlandrover.

It seems like this item is very popular as serveral are out of stock.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Best regards,
Irad

RE: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - doug - 19-06-2012 04:50pm

Get them spayed gloss black. It's a lot cheaper

RE: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - WB - 19-06-2012 07:42pm

Best thing to do for the black grille is to call Nick in the parts department at Yeovil Land Rover. He can order them in and will give forum members a 20% discount and will ship worldwide.

For the side trims - just buy some black gloss vinyl wrap and wrap them yourself - very easy job and will cost less than £20 even if you have to buy the couple of tools required.

Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - Kimv - 19-06-2012 07:45pm

(19-06-2012 04:03pm)Irad Wrote:  Hi All,

I am looking for accessories to upgrade my Prestige into Dynamic.

In particular, I would like to buy the front grill in gloss black as well as the side grilles.

Can anyone give me links of website on which I can get those?

I have already tried near pimpmyrange, powerfuluk and duckworthlandrover.

It seems like this item is very popular as serveral are out of stock.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Best regards,
Irad

You only want to do the grill and the side vents?

RE: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - Irad - 19-06-2012 10:20pm

(19-06-2012 07:45pm)Kimv Wrote:  You only want to do the grill and the side vents?

Immediately, yes. But I really want to paint the whole plastic bottom part in OG but I am afraid to change the car's nature...
(19-06-2012 07:42pm)WB Wrote:  Best thing to do for the black grille is to call Nick in the parts department at Yeovil Land Rover. He can order them in and will give forum members a 20% discount and will ship worldwide.

For the side trims - just buy some black gloss vinyl wrap and wrap them yourself - very easy job and will cost less than £20 even if you have to buy the couple of tools required.

Tks. I'll check that option...
(19-06-2012 04:50pm)doug Wrote:  Get them spayed gloss black. It's a lot cheaper

You can do it at any painting workshop?

RE: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - paulus599 - 20-06-2012 02:29pm

Sorry, but can't see how this is an 'upgrade', a change maybe, but an upgrade???

RE: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - RacingSnake - 20-06-2012 02:33pm

^^^ lol

I am suprised it took 6 posts for someone to say that Laughing

RE: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - paulus599 - 20-06-2012 02:45pm

Laughing Me too, I just couldn't resist!

RE: Accessories for upgrade Prestige --> Dynamic - Irad - 20-06-2012 04:32pm

(20-06-2012 02:45pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Laughing Me too, I just couldn't resist!

Sorry guys for my approximate use of English. If "change" makes you more comfortable, then go for it...