babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Good news (and some less good) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Good news (and some less good) (/Thread-Good-news-and-some-less-good)

Good news (and some less good) - Rossy100 - 01-06-2012 08:26pm

Good news: My car went into build yesterday! (ordered early November).

The less good news: Factory closed all next week so means will have to wait a while longer before build completed and car sent to dealer.

Getting closer..... But in some ways the wait feels longer than ever! (not helped by fact that I sold my car 3 weeks ago and am fed up of hire cars, scrounging lifts, or borrowing the wife's car!)

RE: Good news (and some less good) - SINGHY - 01-06-2012 08:40pm

Believe me it'll be worth the wait. You should have done the factory tour and you might have seen it being built like I did with mine, only mine was built 2 days early so was complete when I toured the assembly line.

RE: Good news (and some less good) - Neo - 02-06-2012 08:21am

I'm the same with you on this one. My car goes into build on the 15th June (might be moving up to 9th - as the vista printout says). I was hoping another week earlier but if the factory is closed next week then the chances of that are zero. I have sold my car 1 months ago so it's a 4 months wait for my new car! Currently catching the crappy train to work and staying home because of no car, hehe