babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Prestige mods - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Prestige mods (/Thread-Prestige-mods)

Prestige mods - gejo - 20-05-2012 09:15am

I have ordered a Fuji white Prestige.

I really loved the LRX concept car with the small black mirror housing and I don't like the light gray color in the middle of the rear and the front bumper; I want to change this with black wrapping or painting.

I photoshoped this mod's today :

[Image: 01-black.gif]

[Image: 02-black.gif]

[Image: 03-black.gif]

The LRX concept :
[Image: lrx.jpg]

your opinion ?

RE: Prestige mods - Griff449 - 20-05-2012 10:21am

The smaller mirrors don't look quite right I'm thinking.........

RE: Prestige mods - Donny Dog - 20-05-2012 01:28pm

(20-05-2012 09:15am)gejo Wrote:  I have ordered a Fuji white Prestige.

I really loved the LRX concept car with the small black mirror housing and I don't like the light gray color in the middle of the rear and the front bumper; I want to change this with black wrapping or painting.

I photoshoped this mod's today :

your opinion ?

Smart way you've presented the contrast! Very clever (at least to a technophobe!). However, the modifications don't make that much difference to my view - but it certainly doesn't spoil it, so go ahead if you like it.

RE: Prestige mods - WB - 20-05-2012 07:37pm

I like. I'm about to order some matt black wrap to do the center sections of the front and rear bumpers - I think they're a big improvement.

RE: Prestige mods - gejo - 20-05-2012 07:42pm

(20-05-2012 10:21am)Griff449 Wrote:  The smaller mirrors don't look quite right I'm thinking.........

Yes you're right, but it's more for the color, I prefer the black housing, like the Dynamic mirrors
(20-05-2012 07:37pm)WB Wrote:  I like. I'm about to order some matt black wrap to do the center sections of the front and rear bumpers - I think they're a big improvement.

I will probably do exactly the same. matt black on the bumpers.
and glossy black on the mirror housing.

RE: Prestige mods - Poke - 20-05-2012 07:57pm

(20-05-2012 01:28pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  Smart way you've presented the contrast! Very clever (at least to a technophobe!). However, the modifications don't make that much difference to my view - but it certainly doesn't spoil it, so go ahead if you like it.

+1

RE: Prestige mods - Irad - 17-06-2012 10:56am

(20-05-2012 07:37pm)WB Wrote:  I like. I'm about to order some matt black wrap to do the center sections of the front and rear bumpers - I think they're a big improvement.

Hi

I'm receiving mine next week and am thinking of changing the centre of the front and back bumpers too. Did u do it? Is it difficult? Do u have any pictures?