babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
In Labour... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: In Labour... (/Thread-In-Labour)

In Labour... - flurberman - 18-05-2012 08:02am

Ordered on September 24th 2011....TODAY......my car gets built!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry just a tad excited!!! I think the next few days whilst i wait for delivery will be hell ! Much worse than the past 8 months! So close now.....

It's also my birthday on Sunday, the wife's giving me some mud-flaps! lol (She's the romantic sort...)

Thanks to everyone on the forum for keeping me going! There have been many, many times when I've wondered if the wait is worthwhile but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Very Happy

RE: In Labour... - Vc - 18-05-2012 08:35am

(18-05-2012 08:02am)flurberman Wrote:  Ordered on September 24th 2011....TODAY......my car gets built!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry just a tad excited!!! I think the next few days whilst i wait for delivery will be hell ! Much worse than the past 8 months! So close now.....

It's also my birthday on Sunday, the wife's giving me some mud-flaps! lol (She's the romantic sort...)

Thanks to everyone on the forum for keeping me going! There have been many, many times when I've wondered if the wait is worthwhile but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Very Happy

Aww, your wife is practical, nothing wrong with thatVery Happy soon you'll have your bouncing baby Very Happy

RE: In Labour... - caroline11000 - 18-05-2012 08:48am

Great news flurberman! Happy Birthday for Sunday, love the birthday present Very Happy

RE: In Labour... - flurberman - 18-05-2012 09:02am

(18-05-2012 08:35am)Vc Wrote:  Aww, your wife is practical, nothing wrong with thatVery Happy soon you'll have your bouncing baby Very Happy

LOL Are you talking about the car or children!!!!

Coupe or 5 door was the subject of much discussion - we have no children yet so I opted for the Coupe Smile

RE: In Labour... - broady43 - 18-05-2012 10:36am

You've had a long wait,congrats.The car will make up for itVery Happy

RE: In Labour... - Vc - 18-05-2012 11:11am

(18-05-2012 09:02am)flurberman Wrote:  LOL Are you talking about the car or children!!!!

Coupe or 5 door was the subject of much discussion - we have no children yet so I opted for the Coupe Smile

A bouncing babyRR of course! Very Happy

RE: In Labour... - Evo-king - 18-05-2012 09:26pm

Great news for you.