babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
mats for sale - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: mats for sale (/Thread-mats-for-sale)

mats for sale - kamartinka - 15-05-2012 07:41am

I have two sets of mats for sale if anyone wants them, i have a used rubber set(have a few small marks on them) and a set of. Black carpet mats that that are like new as the ruber mats lived on top of them. Photos to follow once i have figured out how to post them from my phoneConfused
Here the photos

RE: mats for sale - doug - 15-05-2012 08:03am

Can I ask the reason for selling both your mat sets ? What are you now using in the foot wells.

RE: mats for sale - RacingSnake - 15-05-2012 08:07am

And how much?

RE: mats for sale - chiggy - 15-05-2012 09:23am

(15-05-2012 07:41am)kamartinka Wrote:  I have two sets of mats for sale if anyone wants them, i have a used rubber set(have a few small marks on them) and a set of. Black carpet mats that that are like new as the ruber mats lived on top of them. Photos to follow once i have figured out how to post them from my phoneConfused
Here the photos

are the black mats the deep pile mats?

RE: mats for sale - kamartinka - 15-05-2012 06:05pm

The reason im selling is because these mats had to be removed when the evoque came in to stock. I don't really know what there worth. I sell rr sport mats on ebay and get about 30/35 for rubber and get about 50 + for carpet. So would be happy to get that but am open to offers. Post cost 12 pound.

RE: mats for sale - kamartinka - 16-05-2012 07:01am

right here are the photos

RE: mats for sale - kamartinka - 27-05-2012 08:01pm

Bump