babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Landrover Experience Centres - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Landrover Experience Centres (/Thread-Landrover-Experience-Centres)

Landrover Experience Centres - QUEEVO - 10-05-2012 12:54pm

Hi all

Not having much luck finding a Landrover Experience Centre... Do we have such a thing here? Specifically, Melbourne. If so, has anyone here done the training/adventure day in a RRE?

There are some great reports from others OS, and just wondering if we can do it in Aus...

Thanks

Smile

RE: Landrover Experience Centres - Barneyridge - 10-05-2012 01:00pm

I was given a 4wd training course by my dealer which I have not be able to attend yet.

RE: Landrover Experience Centres - Donny Dog - 10-05-2012 01:25pm

(10-05-2012 12:54pm)QUEEVO Wrote:  Hi all

Not having much luck finding a Landrover Experience Centre... Do we have such a thing here? Specifically, Melbourne. If so, has anyone here done the training/adventure day in a RRE?

There are some great reports from others OS, and just wondering if we can do it in Aus...

Thanks

Smile

According to the Land Rover Experience world map, there are no centres in the Antipodes.

RE: Landrover Experience Centres - QUEEVO - 10-05-2012 01:33pm

Yes - heading to the UK later in the year - might just have to book in a day over there - perhaps a meeting of the Antichthones...?

RE: Landrover Experience Centres - Donny Dog - 10-05-2012 02:54pm

(10-05-2012 01:33pm)QUEEVO Wrote:  Yes - heading to the UK later in the year - might just have to book in a day over there - perhaps a meeting of the Antichthones...?

By all means! Very Happy

I don't know what parts of the UK you are visiting, but the best Experience Centres to try are the ones furthest from the big conurbations, as you will have a better chance of having the vehicle to yourself (or to you and your partner if you're accompanied). You've no doubt already found the map which shows all the available sites.

I went out of my way to go to the West Country one, and my wife and I had the place to ourselves, and I got to drive the car all day (as my wife didn't want a go!). If you happen to be in that area, I can highly recommend both the off-road course and the staff.

RE: Landrover Experience Centres - QUEEVO - 20-06-2012 12:25am

http://www.mlr.com.au/landrover/aboutus.asp

Found this kids...! Will book in shortly. Will not rule out the UK option.

RE: Landrover Experience Centres - headturner - 20-06-2012 04:18am

http://www.australian-4x4.com.au/dt/?gclid=CPS66bLt27ACFeFfpgodfCBh0A

these guys are nmeant to be quiet good i am thinking of doing the sand dunes course with them...as thats the most i would be willing to get the evoque baby messy let along driving through rivers and rough terrain Sad

RE: Landrover Experience Centres - Neo - 20-06-2012 04:43am

If all us Australian folks write to LR Australia to request they setup this LR experience in this country??