babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black (/Thread-Pics-of-a-5-Door-TD4-Pure-Santorini-Black)

Pages: 1 2

Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - Cvrra - 02-05-2012 01:34pm

Hi all,

I have placed an order for an Evoque (Spec Below) and was wondering if anybody has one already with the same or very similar spec that I can see some pictures (interior and exterior) of? The dealer i ordered from didn't have any pure models at the time I placed the order and i have had a trawl through alot of the threads on hereand cant find anything that is the same.

Oh and i am new to this site so hello to all (apologies if you have seen this thread on evoque owners club as well) and thanks in advance!!

cvrra

Santorini Black, 5 Door, TD4 Pure with tech pack, privacy glass, front fogs, 19" style 5's, spare wheel, ebony interior

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - Straydox - 02-05-2012 01:38pm

Welcome! No Xenons on your order - you are aware that you won't have the 'Signature' LED DRLs if go down the halogen only road aren't you?

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - spif888 - 02-05-2012 02:11pm

(02-05-2012 01:34pm)Cvrra Wrote:  Hi all,

I have placed an order for an Evoque (Spec Below) and was wondering if anybody has one already with the same or very similar spec that I can see some pictures (interior and exterior) of? The dealer i ordered from didn't have any pure models at the time I placed the order and i have had a trawl through alot of the threads on hereand cant find anything that is the same.

Oh and i am new to this site so hello to all (apologies if you have seen this thread on evoque owners club as well) and thanks in advance!!

cvrra

Santorini Black, 5 Door, TD4 Pure with tech pack, privacy glass, front fogs, 19" style 5's, spare wheel, ebony interior

Cvrra

Not exactly the what you've ordered but close enough-as per my signature the black is different and no privacy - will be tinting soon though
[attachment=2094]
[attachment=2093]

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - Evo-king - 02-05-2012 02:21pm

Cvrra

Try these for size.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Ladies-Gentlemen-I-give-you

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-The-Unveil

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - Cvrra - 02-05-2012 02:25pm

(02-05-2012 01:38pm)Straydox Wrote:  Welcome! No Xenons on your order - you are aware that you won't have the 'Signature' LED DRLs if go down the halogen only road aren't you?

I am aware of that now but not when i placed the order a few weeks ago. Although all the promotional images of the Pure i have seen show the Xenons and the fog lights it doesnt actually come with them!

I am tight on the budget for the car so had to do the best with what i had and found the Xenons to be too pricey for what i could afford!
(02-05-2012 02:11pm)spif888 Wrote:  Cvrra

Not exactly the what you've ordered but close enough-as per my signature the black is different and no privacy - will be tinting soon though

Thanks spif888 its as good as i hope it would look!

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - J77 - 02-05-2012 03:15pm

Signature lightings not the be all and end all. The standard DRLs are just as good.
[Image: cf82e47e.jpg]

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - Cvrra - 02-05-2012 03:21pm

(02-05-2012 03:15pm)J77 Wrote:  Signature lightings not the be all and end all. The standard DRLs are just as good.
[Image: cf82e47e.jpg]

Thats what i thought they do look good without, if i had the extra £700 or so i would have gone for them but you have to draw the line somewhere!!!!

How do you rate the main halogen head lights when driving in the dark? My current audi has Xenons and i have been very impressed with their performance at night, i dont want to be dissappointed by the halogens. Does the Pure's halogens have the best bulbs on the market or can you get brighter ones?

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - J77 - 02-05-2012 03:39pm

I find them good enough they do the job but then my last few cars haven't had xenons. You may find them a bit dull compared to your Audi but by halogen standards there good. As for brighter ones there is a thread somewhere about upgrading the HB3 bulb.

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - Cvrra - 02-05-2012 04:40pm

(02-05-2012 03:39pm)J77 Wrote:  I find them good enough they do the job but then my last few cars haven't had xenons. You may find them a bit dull compared to your Audi but by halogen standards there good. As for brighter ones there is a thread somewhere about upgrading the HB3 bulb.

Is the HB3 bulb the main headlight bulb? Is the HB3 bit the size of the bulb? As you can probably tell i am not good with cars!!

RE: Pics of a 5 Door TD4 Pure Santorini Black - J77 - 02-05-2012 08:55pm

I am not that great either, I think it's the one bulb and it's HB3.....................whatever that means.