babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? (/Thread-Has-anyone-got-cirrus-headlining-yet)

Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - Urban Splash - 24-04-2012 05:03pm

Now that cirrus headlining is an option (and free, still don't know why they charge for black), does anyone have any pics please? Ideally with the cirrus interior. Just wondering if it looks better than the standard ivory.

Cheers!

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - BTS18 - 24-04-2012 05:11pm

I have Element interior with Cirrus headliner but I won't be picking the car up until monday. I can post some pics for you then.
Just remembered this.......................

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Explore-interior?highlight=explore+interior

Check out post #1

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - Urban Splash - 24-04-2012 06:15pm

Thanks!

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - Urban Splash - 30-04-2012 03:34pm

Hey BTS18.....any pics of your interior yet? Happy with your colour choice?

Cheers

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - Donny Dog - 30-04-2012 04:50pm

(30-04-2012 03:34pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Hey BTS18.....any pics of your interior yet? Happy with your colour choice?

Cheers

I've got element with cirrus headlining (I changed to cirrus from ivory as soon as I heard about its availability) and must have been one of the earlier ones to get it. I think it looks great, and matches perfectly whereas the ivory is noticeably different.

I took a picture for someone on the evoqueownersclub site to compare with his shot of element with ivory, so it only shows the door pillar. I've attached it anyway.

[Image: Cirrusheadlining.jpg]

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - Urban Splash - 30-04-2012 06:47pm

That's very good of you. Thanks for the pic!

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - THEMACS - 30-04-2012 09:04pm

I think the black works better with the element interior, just my opinion!

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - Urban Splash - 30-04-2012 10:15pm

Any comparison pics would be appreciated!

RE: Has anyone got cirrus headlining yet? - BTS18 - 30-04-2012 10:39pm

(30-04-2012 03:34pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Hey BTS18.....any pics of your interior yet? Happy with your colour choice?

Cheers

No photos yet.............but the wait is over.Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy I collect it tomorrow.

The car was being detailed today. I will be travelling down to Dorset to pick the car up first thing in the morning. It's a 90 mile trip back home so it should give me the opportunity to give it a good run.

Will give an update on the handover and post some photos in the coming days. Also let you know what I think of Gtechniq, te car has been dreesed head to toe in the stuff.