babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Galway Green Si4 US Spec - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Galway Green Si4 US Spec (/Thread-Galway-Green-Si4-US-Spec)

Galway Green Si4 US Spec - slee18 - 16-04-2012 05:47pm

I never posted a pictures of my Evoque because the weather hasnt been very nice lately. Granted it was nice yesterday but its dirty from the 3 days of rain, hail, and thunderstorms.

Galway green is a very nice color. This is my first Range Rover and when i was growing up I always saw commercials with green Range Rover. It very rare to see a Evoque where im at and even rarer to see a Green evoque with the prestige package.

We have 3 evoque owners here 1 indus silver that i wanted to purchase but was sold and a sumatra black coupe.

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - Cedric - 16-04-2012 06:27pm

Personally I would prefer this colour on the FFRR, but it still looks pretty cool!

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - Sensorian - 16-04-2012 10:42pm

Looks very classy in my opinion. Very nice indeed.

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - LDT - 17-04-2012 12:23am

I have seen a Galway Green in the flesh and your pics do not do it justice. IMO it is a very classy colour and looks great.

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - slee18 - 17-04-2012 02:09am

Thanks LDT! I agree for some reason it doesn't take photos very well. I'm going to have a shoot to see if photoshop can correct the colors. It is really unique color

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - MartinP - 17-04-2012 07:34am

(16-04-2012 10:42pm)Sensorian Wrote:  Looks very classy in my opinion. Very nice indeed.

+1. The one I have seen looked very good indeed.

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - SebM - 17-04-2012 08:50pm

Great !

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - Barneyridge - 20-04-2012 11:55am

Looks good, and good choice of interior color. Is the passenger windscreen wiper sitting a little high? Mine sits a lot closer to the bonnet (hood)

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - caroline11000 - 20-04-2012 12:10pm

Green wouldn't be my choice of colour but actually it looks very nice!

RE: Galway Green Si4 US Spec - slee18 - 20-04-2012 05:57pm

Thanks everyone! I really enjoy driving the evoque

Barneyridge that's how it's been since I got it. The winter setting is even higher so I don't know. Maybe it's just the angle

Caroline I didn't like green either on a car and the pictures online don't come close to what it looks like. Even my pictures don't do it justice it is just a soothing color to look at and stands out in a crowd