babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? (/Thread-Unprotected-wiring-harness-is-this-normal)

Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - dusty_bin - 02-04-2012 03:26pm

Hi,

Picked up Evoque Pure SD4 on Saturday with spare wheel option.
When I looked under the loadspace cover, the wiring at the centre rear behind the spare crossing between the two sides is exposed and the is a small length visible to the left of centre behind the rear passenger seat.

Is this normal?

Cheers

RE: Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - pureevoque - 02-04-2012 04:39pm

not seen that particular area before, but I have some exposed down in the drivers footwell at the top of the carpet near the door, it's like the carpet is too short, anyone else seen that?

RE: Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - peet - 02-04-2012 05:22pm

Hi
Is this what you mean ? :

[attachment=1878]

RE: Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - Donny Dog - 02-04-2012 10:24pm

(02-04-2012 05:22pm)peet Wrote:  Hi

That looks a bit poor!!Shocked

RE: Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - Barneyridge - 03-04-2012 12:21pm

Mine is not like that. I can't not see any wires

RE: Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - dusty_bin - 03-04-2012 12:41pm

(02-04-2012 05:22pm)peet Wrote:  Hi

Yes - that's it. But if it's like that on some vehicles, but not others, why would that be?

RE: Unprotected wiring harness - is this normal? - slee18 - 03-04-2012 05:58pm

spare tire probably, mine is like that too and i found a clip that i dont know where it goes.