babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
What is the clear view pack including ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: What is the clear view pack including ? (/Thread-What-is-the-clear-view-pack-including)

What is the clear view pack including ? - chris101029 - 01-04-2012 05:04pm

Does anyone can show me a picture what is clear view pack look like in the pure TD4.
Is it coming with the daytime LED lighing which is a bit like BMW's and AUDI's daytime LED lighing?

RE: What is the clear view pack including ? - J77 - 01-04-2012 05:47pm

I know on the freelander it is headlight wash and front fogs, I would assume this would be the case for the evoque as none of these are standard on a pure. I am not 100% certain though as its not available as a pack in the UK.

RE: What is the clear view pack including ? - PapaRod - 01-04-2012 06:12pm

In Scandinavia it also includes the LEDs....

RE: What is the clear view pack including ? - Kimv - 01-04-2012 06:29pm

In Belgium it includes the LEDs as well.

RE: What is the clear view pack including ? - J77 - 01-04-2012 06:33pm

For UK spec cars DRLs are standard I assume this is not the case for the rest of Europe.

RE: What is the clear view pack including ? - Kimv - 01-04-2012 06:38pm

Aren't DRLs always standard? But it's the fact that they are LEDs or not which is not standard.

RE: What is the clear view pack including ? - J77 - 01-04-2012 06:59pm

Well it should be LEDs as standard, I don't see why it would be an option. DRLs have only been standard in the UK for the past few years.

RE: What is the clear view pack including ? - Kimv - 01-04-2012 07:03pm

On the Pure, in Belgium, DRL's are standard but halogens. To have the LED's, you have to spec them e.g. by taking the Clear View Pack.