babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
So who's got the longest wait now? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: So who's got the longest wait now? (/Thread-So-who-s-got-the-longest-wait-now)

So who's got the longest wait now? - Evo-king - 26-03-2012 09:06pm

With the good news that Ed209's car has been delivered and ours is in build, is there anyone out there who ordered their car before or during launch that hasn't got their car yet?

I can't think of many of our established members still waiting.

RE: So who's got the longest wait now? - ED209 - 26-03-2012 10:33pm

worldtraveller i think has been waiting very almost as long as moi

RE: So who's got the longest wait now? - WorldTraveler - 27-03-2012 11:43am

(26-03-2012 10:33pm)ED209 Wrote:  worldtraveller i think has been waiting very almost as long as moi

Still waiting, would of got it during this week, but Im on the continent for work and will only pick up on Saturday.

So ED, you got then ? All shiny and new Smile

RE: So who's got the longest wait now? - ED209 - 27-03-2012 08:07pm

(27-03-2012 11:43am)WorldTraveler Wrote:  Still waiting, would of got it during this week, but Im on the continent for work and will only pick up on Saturday.

So ED, you got then ? All shiny and new Smile

Nope not got mine, its at the dealers. Just got back from Norway this afternoon so need to speak to dealer and arrange collection for fri/sat/mon coming.

RE: So who's got the longest wait now? - Simba007 - 28-03-2012 07:47am

ordered mine on the 6th of september and is supposed to arrive in Luxemburg in mid-may SadSadSadSad well maybe it will come a little earlier as the delivery date advanced from beginning of june to mid-may a few weeks ago...positive thinkingLaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: So who's got the longest wait now? - alfa_gis - 29-03-2012 08:02pm

Mid September order for me. Expecting delivery in early May. But it is an eD4 so I knew it would be a bit longer than average. Am trying to be patient.