babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mayfair - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Mayfair (/Thread-Mayfair)

Mayfair - ChuckieB - 23-03-2012 12:56am

x2 Fuji dynamics 1 coupe,1 5 dr both unregistered + x2 orkney with black contrast roof 5dr Prestiges, 12 platers (very nice I must say!) tucked away in the Park Lane car park. Clearly Stratstones Mayfair overspill storage! Amongst some of the other exotic pieces of kit hanging out there these 4 stood out from the crowd. Actually 5 if you take into account a rather nice Firenze Prestige which provided some nice contrast Laughing.

At £4 per hour parking, I didn't hang around to have a closer inspection once I'd paid my fee!

RE: Mayfair - CSJ - 23-03-2012 11:08am

Maybe one is mine lol, am due to have the new replacement for my rejected car on Wednesday.

RE: Mayfair - timslim - 23-03-2012 11:16am

Hi CSJ - apologies, you have probably posted this elsewhere, but what was the reason for rejecting your original car?

RE: Mayfair - CSJ - 23-03-2012 11:52am

There were a lot of issues,some cosmetic and some engine related, all of which I am sure can be fixed but which should not have been there on a new car. I have to say that the dealer has been fantastic, first class service, they understood my problems, and have come up trumps in getting me a new car quickly.

RE: Mayfair - WB - 23-03-2012 01:06pm

Stratstone Mayfair use that as their storage - I'm sure they're not paying £4 per hour!

CSJ, sorry to hear that - would you mind telling us what the issues were?

RE: Mayfair - swabes - 23-03-2012 07:28pm

Hmmm - interesting - that's where I've ordered from (out the pool, prov delivery date May 22nd). I'd also be interested to know more about why you rejected yours.

RE: Mayfair - ChuckieB - 23-11-2012 06:08pm

Back in Mayfair recently. Parked up in the side street behind the Grovesnor. Felt quite at home amongst numerous Evoques. Well outnumbered the Cayennes and only outnumbered by the Bentley Continental GT'sLaughing