babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. (/Thread-Herd-of-evoques-in-main-halewood-car-park)

Pages: 1 2

Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - Evoquemaker - 18-06-2011 01:28am

If you can get to halewood today sat 18th june. Production weekend for evoques. Lots in factory car park. Just drive past gate 1. All parked there in full view. Diff colours and trims.

Let loose - Paul J. - 19-06-2011 09:56pm

I was joining the M56 jn 11 this morning and followed two fully laden transporters carrying Evoques. Very Happy

One had exclusively 3-door models.

I wasn't paying attention to the other...Embarrassed

Paul

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - berlin2011 - 20-06-2011 09:24pm

Any photo's?

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - cjfp - 22-06-2011 12:00pm

Photos - well, i have tried but one of my guys (parked on the main road!) has just managed to take three photos before being harrassed by security and told to 'go away, you can't take photos here'. I will post what he did manage to take when he gets back.

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - vinda - 23-06-2011 01:21am

(22-06-2011 12:00pm)cjfp Wrote:  Photos - well, i have tried but one of my guys (parked on the main road!) has just managed to take three photos before being harrassed by security and told to 'go away, you can't take photos here'. I will post what he did manage to take when he gets back.

I'm sure they look very similar to the ones at the evoque live.

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - cjfp - 23-06-2011 07:04am

Vinda - I'm sure they will - except they'll be in proper daylight not under promo halogens, hopefully there'll be more than 3 and in a few more colours

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - Urban Splash - 23-06-2011 10:59am

If your guy is on the main road, then he can tell the security to bugger off! I would, except I would not be that polite to them.... Jobsworths

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - cjfp - 23-06-2011 12:22pm

@Urban Splash - me likewise, but he was only passing and doing me a favour so he didn't fancy any problems
@Urban Splash - me likewise, but he was only passing and doing me a favour so he didn't fancy any problems

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - Urban Splash - 23-06-2011 12:27pm

That's fair enough I suppose....

Odd reaction by the security staff though... It's only a car, not a secret military base! Smile

RE: Herd of evoques in main halewood car park. - vinda - 24-06-2011 12:46am

(23-06-2011 12:27pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  That's fair enough I suppose....

Odd reaction by the security staff though... It's only a car, not a secret military base! Smile

I know. It's only a car. Some people hey.

Imagine going to so much trouble.