babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dec 20th Order - 29th March Build - April 18th Delivery - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Dec 20th Order - 29th March Build - April 18th Delivery (/Thread-Dec-20th-Order-29th-March-Build-April-18th-Delivery)

Dec 20th Order - 29th March Build - April 18th Delivery - Broadsword1959 - 12-03-2012 08:08pm

Just got an email from my Dealer confirming above build and delivery of my RRE.

Now have to arrange flights back from work in USA to be in Scotland on time.

Somehow dont trust the Mrs to carry out a good delivery inspection - if its the right colour and is clean inside and out she will head out onto the road! 2nd pair of eyes needed for sure.

Hope this Baltic Blue Pure with Tech Pack and other options should add to the colours currently running around Aberdeen.

Will only get a few weeks to test out the car before heading back to US and Jeep Grand Cherokee - Please AVIS add Evoque to US options!

RE: Dec 20th Order - 29th March Build - April 18th Delivery - ED209 - 12-03-2012 11:55pm

Well done, thats a 6 month shorter wait than i am having on my pure!

RE: Dec 20th Order - 29th March Build - April 18th Delivery - Broadsword1959 - 13-03-2012 12:04am

(12-03-2012 11:55pm)ED209 Wrote:  Well done, thats a 6 month shorter wait than i am having on my pure!

Ed

who's your dealer?

Surely they must be dragging their heels if not thrown out an anchor on your delivery. i would be on to them ASAP - I presume they are a major local LR Dealership? I am through Town & Country in Aberdeen - don't know what their allocation numbers are but they have been spot on with all dates so far