babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: 4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) (/Thread-4-Months-from-Order-to-Delivery-Hopefully)

4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) - maccauk - 05-03-2012 05:48pm

Just got a call from my dealer, car built and called from factory and should be delivered to the dealership end of this week.

Placed the order 18/11/11 - originally told sometime in May, then mid April give or take a week and now should have it sometime next week.

Looking at the leadtimes others have posted in the UK, I clearly have been lucky with this dealer. I also mentioned the shadow alloy delivery issue to him, no problems as far as he is aware or heard.

SD4 Prestige with Lux Pack, Orkney Grey with Contrast Black Roof and style 7 alloys, Vibe interior

So far so good ....

RE: 4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) - broady43 - 05-03-2012 06:06pm

Thats great news,I ordered just after you and my date moved back from May to April.You never know after hearing your news mine might come forward even more!

RE: 4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) - The Valeter - 05-03-2012 06:12pm

(05-03-2012 05:48pm)maccauk Wrote:  Just got a call from my dealer, car built and called from factory and should be delivered to the dealership end of this week.

Placed the order 18/11/11 - originally told sometime in May, then mid April give or take a week and now should have it sometime next week.

Looking at the leadtimes others have posted in the UK, I clearly have been lucky with this dealer. I also mentioned the shadow alloy delivery issue to him, no problems as far as he is aware or heard.

SD4 Prestige with Lux Pack, Orkney Grey with Contrast Black Roof and style 7 alloys, Vibe interior

So far so good ....

Blimey, what dealer was that from?

RE: 4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) - RacingSnake - 05-03-2012 06:41pm

I wont go with the predictable "wtf" post...
So have this one instead...

Congratulations and well done Very Happy

RE: 4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) - THEMACS - 05-03-2012 07:43pm

(05-03-2012 06:41pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  I wont go with the predictable "wtf" post...
So have this one instead...

Congratulations and well done Very Happy

Rolling with Laughter

I am with you RacingSnake!!

(05-03-2012 05:48pm)maccauk Wrote:  I also mentioned the shadow alloy delivery issue to him, no problems as far as he is aware or heard.

So far so good ....

Does he know what day it is?? I would be wary of anything this guy said in view of that remark!!

Hope all goes well!!

RE: 4 Months from Order to Delivery (Hopefully!) - maccauk - 05-03-2012 08:55pm

(05-03-2012 07:43pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Rolling with Laughter

I am with you RacingSnake!!

Does he know what day it is?? I would be wary of anything this guy said in view of that remark!!

Hope all goes well!!

I never forget waiting for a BMW for about 6 months with it finally arriving in the wrong shade of grey - I was not a happy bunny. I don't want a repeat of that experience.

Order placed with Guy Salmon Maidstone - bought a few cars from them in the past, mainly as they are my nearest dealership