babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Topix??? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Topix??? (/Thread-Topix--3375)

Topix??? - Gartly gav - 01-03-2012 08:32pm

Please help a newbie on here, been looking at various posts and seen many comments relating to 'topix'.

Please can someone explain what this is as I haven't got a scooby....some Masonic code, a bar of chocolate that has hazelnut in every bite....(sorry to offend any masons!)

Cheers in advance guys

RE: Topix??? - RacingSnake - 01-03-2012 08:34pm

Online system to track your order/build.

RE: Topix??? - Gartly gav - 01-03-2012 08:36pm

Cheers for the prompt reply, can anyone have access to this topix then?

RE: Topix??? - rchrdleigh - 01-03-2012 09:05pm

Topix is more than just an order/build checker and can also be used to access online versions of the owners manual, maintenance guides, accessory fit guides etc. Some of it is free, other parts need registration and payment.

Take a look at this link and tyoe in the relevant details:

http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm

RE: Topix??? - item - 01-03-2012 09:46pm

Hi,
I have just create my account to the topix site, but i can't access to documents or informations without a paid abonment ! Is this site for professionnel only ?
M'y car is still on pool.

RE: Topix??? - rchrdleigh - 01-03-2012 09:57pm

Primarily deslgned for the professional user but the information under the Owner tab is all free.
What people generally seem to do is pay for 24 hrs access and download everything they think they might need.

RE: Topix??? - Donny Dog - 01-03-2012 10:50pm

(01-03-2012 08:32pm)Gartly gav Wrote:  Please help a newbie on here, been looking at various posts and seen many comments relating to 'topix'.

Please can someone explain what this is as I haven't got a scooby....some Masonic code, a bar of chocolate that has hazelnut in every bite....(sorry to offend any masons!)

Cheers in advance guys

You don't have to be a 'newbie' not to know what Topix is - I queried a feature listed on Topix for my recently-built car with my dealer today, and HE didn't know what Topix was!! Shocked (Indeed, he claimed I was just "ill informed", which got my goat a bit).