babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Can you feel your rear blower? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Can you feel your rear blower? (/Thread-Can-you-feel-your-rear-blower)

Can you feel your rear blower? - olde - 29-02-2012 07:57am

OK, what do you call the stupid thing? The vent at the back of the center console arm rest.

If I dangle and arm in front of the vent, while the heat is blowing strongly out of the dash vents, all I feel down there is a feeble breeze. Also, the breeze stays very cold.

Is this normal? Has anyone else stuck their hand back there? Sad

RE: Can you feel your rear blower? - Barneyridge - 29-02-2012 10:04am

There is another thread about the cold air issue. Simply answer yes it is normal about the cold air, not sure about the volume of air.

RE: Can you feel your rear blower? - Bjorntje_be - 29-02-2012 11:14pm

it is normal, they call them airco vents, not air vents...
subtle difference

RE: Can you feel your rear blower? - BobM - 29-02-2012 11:37pm

There was a while when I couldn't feel mine but I have lost about 20lbs and I can now reach. I haven't put my hand round to feel if its hot or cold air but as I eat a few curries I suspect it will be hot LaughingLaughing

Sorry, couldn't resist that oneVery Happy

RE: Can you feel your rear blower? - Thumper - 01-03-2012 12:47am

Yes. It is cold and I cannot see any way to adjust the temperature. Sad

RE: Can you feel your rear blower? - olde - 02-03-2012 10:31pm

OK, so is this something we should add to The List, or is it reasonable for a high-priced car to lack heat in the back? If anyone has kids, do they ever complain about this, or is it a trivial and unnecessary luxury?

RE: Can you feel your rear blower? - IKM - 02-03-2012 10:57pm

(02-03-2012 10:31pm)olde Wrote:  OK, so is this something we should add to The List, or is it reasonable for a high-priced car to lack heat in the back? If anyone has kids, do they ever complain about this, or is it a trivial and unnecessary luxury?
Please add it. Thanks for all your work!

RE: Can you feel your rear blower? - olde - 03-03-2012 10:12am

Done