babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Not long now - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Not long now (/Thread-Not-long-now)

Not long now - speary - 28-02-2012 02:16pm

Ordered early October last year and asked for delivery at the end of april. Got a call from the dealer last friday to say it should be here by the end of March. Woo Hooo !!!!!!!. Thats a month early. You never know with the British weather I still might get some snow to play in Smile
All I have to do now is sell my Audi A5 quickly

RE: Not long now - ED209 - 28-02-2012 03:29pm

Lucky you!

Another person getting their car early, still no sign of my car coming before april despite being ordered in June.

RE: Not long now - RacingSnake - 28-02-2012 03:40pm

As above, Great for the OP, but just adds fuel to my frustration! lol
The have 1 more day before the feb window closes and I phone them for my build date!!

RE: Not long now - WorldTraveler - 28-02-2012 05:13pm

(28-02-2012 03:40pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  As above, Great for the OP, but just adds fuel to my frustration! lol
The have 1 more day before the feb window closes and I phone them for my build date!!

Build Date ?? Whats that ?

Like ED209 said ... frustration, frustration, frustration !!

RE: Not long now - BobM - 28-02-2012 09:13pm

Ordered Sept 2011, initially told late Feb 2012 delivery but confirmed with dealer yesterday (who contacted LR) that the car was showing as on a transporter. Could be sitting in a sea of transporters but at least I know its built and isnt far away (woo-hoo). Could have it as early as next week but certainly no more than a couple of weeks away now. Have had brilliant service from local dealer and all their staff. I know Im probably the exception to the rule (or certainly this forum) and while I would also criticise the ordering process (farcical) everything else (apart from the wait) has been pretty much pain free. Good luck to all those still waiting.