babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! (/Thread-Its-only-gone-and-arrived-Now-I-want-it)

Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - dux - 10-02-2012 09:42pm

All,

Firstly great forum. And brill posts. Find it all really informative.

Well after what felt like forever. Made worse by seeing the lucky few cruising around in their new pride and joy. I have finally been informed that my little beauty is ready and waiting for 1st March.

The only issue now is that I want it now!!!!

Will go and get a quick fix next week to seal the deal, but know as soon as I see it....im gonna want it......

Dealer has been excellent up to now, and on the money regarding build and delivery dates.

Cheers

Dux

RE: Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - Ranger4 - 10-02-2012 11:00pm

(10-02-2012 09:42pm)dux Wrote:  All,

Firstly great forum. And brill posts. Find it all really informative.

Well after what felt like forever. Made worse by seeing the lucky few cruising around in their new pride and joy. I have finally been informed that my little beauty is ready and waiting for 1st March.

The only issue now is that I want it now!!!!

Will go and get a quick fix next week to seal the deal, but know as soon as I see it....im gonna want it......

Dealer has been excellent up to now, and on the money regarding build and delivery dates.

Cheers

Dux

I'm in the same position and went to have a look at mine last week.. Only 3 more weeks to go until March 1st!

RE: Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - ChuckieB - 10-02-2012 11:17pm

I bought myself a cheapish plate just so I didn't end up with this dilemma! Ends "RRE" so will hopefully keep its value and add some interest come sale time!

RE: Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - dux - 10-02-2012 11:21pm

(10-02-2012 11:17pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  I bought myself a cheapish plate just so I didn't end up with this dilemma! Ends "RRE" so will hopefully keep its value and add some interest come sale time!

thats a good idea. i'm on it now.

the best i was offered was v012 LRE
(10-02-2012 11:00pm)Ranger4 Wrote:  I'm in the same position and went to have a look at mine last week.. Only 3 more weeks to go until March 1st!

very true 3 long weeks.

what did you decide on ?

RE: Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - ChuckieB - 10-02-2012 11:31pm

(10-02-2012 11:21pm)dux Wrote:  thats a good idea. i'm on it now.

very true 3 long weeks.

what did you decide on ?

V7 RRE

It was a dvla plate for £405 which is inclusive of first reg. thought it was worth a punt and might help set a trendCool Convinced my self it was like just another "Option" In 6 Months who'll know the difference.

Paulus 599 has V5 RRE!

RE: Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - geordie - 10-02-2012 11:34pm

(10-02-2012 11:21pm)dux Wrote:  thats a good idea. i'm on it now.

very true 3 long weeks.

what did you decide on ?

Can't be that's my number

RE: Its only gone and arrived. Now I want it !! - Ranger4 - 11-02-2012 02:20am

(10-02-2012 11:21pm)dux Wrote:  very true 3 long weeks.

what did you decide on ?

I wasn't expecting it until the end of feb anyhow, it's just that the build date kept moving forward and it ended up getting built on 25/26th Jan - so I decided to wait. 3 long weeks yes, but not too much pain....