babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Bluetooth speed dial option ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Bluetooth speed dial option ? (/Thread-Bluetooth-speed-dial-option)

Bluetooth speed dial option ? - Westy - 09-02-2012 10:54pm

Do any of you know if you can create a handful of shortcut speed dial numbers in the meridian phone system, have set up the answer machine with 121 against number 1 would be great if you could do 2 to 9 like you can do on your phone.

Was hoping to be able to lock my phone in the armrest, sounds a petty request, I know you can search via the alphabet and also the last 10, would be great if anyone has some ideas, been through the handbook and cannot see anything.

RE: Bluetooth speed dial option ? - bogstomper - 10-02-2012 01:09am

Haven't tried it but I vaguely remember touching and 'holding' 1 on the touchscreen to dial my voicemail - if that works, then presumably assuming your phone will allow you to assign numbers to speed dial keys, then it would work for 2-9/0 as well? Just a thought...

RE: Bluetooth speed dial option ? - fixler - 15-01-2013 10:43pm

Any chance you found a way to create speed dials or favourites?

RE: Bluetooth speed dial option ? - cjfp - 16-01-2013 09:14am

You can set up specific voice tags and hence use the voice control dial command for this

RE: Bluetooth speed dial option ? - fixler - 16-01-2013 11:23am

(16-01-2013 09:14am)cjfp Wrote:  You can set up specific voice tags and hence use the voice control dial command for this

Unfortunately the Australian Pure doesn't include SWYS Voice Control.