babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Order - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: My Order (/Thread-My-Order)

Pages: 1 2

My Order - hammie2k - 07-02-2012 03:35pm

Hi All,

Ordered mine on the 30th Sept last year and have an eta for the 15th March for delivery.

I have a 5 door Dynamic on order in the following Spec:

Santorini Black
SD4 Auto
Verve Seats
Ebony Headlining
Privacy Glass
20" Style 7 Shadow Wheels
Lux Pack
Heated Steering Wheel
Premium Mats

Roll on the 15th March (Providing it don't slip)

RE: My Order - Billionaireboysclub - 07-02-2012 03:39pm

(07-02-2012 03:35pm)hammie2k Wrote:  Hi All,

Ordered mine on the 30th Sept last year and have an eta for the 15th March for delivery.

I have a 5 door Dynamic on order in the following Spec:

Santorini Black
SD4 Auto
Verve Seats
Ebony Headlining
Privacy Glass
20" Style 7 Shadow Wheels
Lux Pack
Heated Steering Wheel
Premium Mats

Roll on the 15th March (Providing it don't slip)

Nearly the same as mine Smile - although I dont have the style 7...I was thinking of changing, but was told it would put my order back..and the dealer suggested I can get it done post delivery....so am thinking about it. Oh...and I dont have the heated steering wheel

RE: My Order - hammie2k - 07-02-2012 03:48pm

(07-02-2012 03:39pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  Nearly the same as mine Smile - although I dont have the style 7...I was thinking of changing, but was told it would put my order back..and the dealer suggested I can get it done post delivery....so am thinking about it. Oh...and I dont have the heated steering wheel

The Style 7's look good... I was a bit unsure to begin with but the stealer had a Dynamic in with them on and they look the part.

Heated steering wheel is a top option if you can spare the 180 it costs Smile

RE: My Order - Craig_d1 - 07-02-2012 04:40pm

heated steering wheel a must during winter. True luxury

RE: My Order - Billionaireboysclub - 07-02-2012 05:13pm

(07-02-2012 04:40pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  heated steering wheel a must during winter. True luxury

If I change anything now....then I will have to wait even longer for my car......

I think Ill invest in some gloves Wink

RE: My Order - hammie2k - 07-02-2012 05:40pm

(07-02-2012 05:13pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  If I change anything now....then I will have to wait even longer for my car......

I think Ill invest in some gloves Wink

cheep skate Laughing

Your's is going into build the same day as mine (17th Feb) so I know where to come if mine turns up with out it!

RE: My Order - Billionaireboysclub - 07-02-2012 06:09pm

(07-02-2012 05:40pm)hammie2k Wrote:  cheep skate Laughing

Your's is going into build the same day as mine (17th Feb) so I know where to come if mine turns up with out it!

Doh!...plan foiled!

How come you are expecting ETA 15th March?....If our build date is the same....I would have thought we would get it around the same time.

I am told that mine is still expected on the 1st March - 17th Feb Build Date....and the Dealer to get it 10 days later...

Could it be that you have a few more extra's hence a longer build time frame?

RE: My Order - hammie2k - 07-02-2012 06:21pm

(07-02-2012 06:09pm)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  Doh!...plan foiled!

How come you are expecting ETA 15th March?....If our build date is the same....I would have thought we would get it around the same time.

I am told that mine is still expected on the 1st March - 17th Feb Build Date....and the Dealer to get it 10 days later...

Could it be that you have a few more extra's hence a longer build time frame?

15th is the ETA the stealer gave me but he did say it could come forward (or go back) but my last conversation with him a week ago was nothing had changed in the eta's.

i can't see it taking 15 extra days to plug in 2 wires for the heated steering wheel! but you never know Smile

My current lease car goes back on the 9th March and I've told them I'd like it for then if possible.

My Order - normangt - 07-02-2012 06:28pm

Does anyone know what the current waiting times is for an Evoque if order placed in Scotland in Feb?

Thanks

RE: My Order - MartinP - 07-02-2012 06:32pm

It really does vary from dealer to dealer. When I was shopping around last month, two dealers quoted August delivery and one June. No prizes for guessing who got the order. You need to shop around if you can.