babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Poll - Warranty Issues - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Poll - Warranty Issues (/Thread-Poll-Warranty-Issues)

Pages: 1 2

Poll - Warranty Issues - LDT - 05-02-2012 05:56pm

I wondered how many of those lucky car owners have had warranty issues to date, .i.e. had problems which were rectified under warranty? Thought it would be useful to get a feel for how many cars had problems.

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - caroline11000 - 05-02-2012 06:01pm

I may have had if they hadn't agreed to replace my car!

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - J77 - 05-02-2012 06:41pm

So far so good.

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - griff - 05-02-2012 06:50pm

No problem with my car.
Are we looking for doom and gloom here Laughing

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - LDT - 05-02-2012 07:06pm

To the contrary, I'm hoping that this poll will show that very few have had problems! Have to admit that I have an underlying concern as have read and heard of so many RR's with issues, so would be good to get an unbiased balanced idea from the poll if the RRE build quality has improved.

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - griff - 05-02-2012 08:12pm

Sounds good to me.
Cheers

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - alibeau - 09-02-2012 03:16pm

I had a 'ghost' in my touch screen, buttons would 'press' without me touching the screen....

Booked it into dealership, courtesy Evoque dropped at my home and then my Evoque dropped back to me after 24 hours. Problem fixed.

I was a bit gutted at the time to have a problem but couldn't have asked for a better service......

Ali.

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - CSJ - 12-02-2012 12:46am

Car just back from maintenance shop at Stratstone with 11 issues! Some serious some minor and not all resolved, the most serious one referred to LR and no answer from them after 4 days!

Watch this space, not happy atm!

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - LDT - 12-02-2012 02:15am

I'm not inspired with confidence so far. Let's hope the more members vote, the better the overall reliability.

RE: Poll - Warranty Issues - jitenc - 12-02-2012 10:09am

Been to LR dealership 3 times. All minor problems but all got sorted out. Leather on the passenger seat seemed stretched and was changed under warranty. The driver's side door hinge came off loose and the boot light bulb blew. Had a puncture already but let's hope thats the last of my troubles.....