babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hatchbag - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Hatchbag (/Thread-Hatchbag)

Pages: 1 2

Hatchbag - mnd - 02-02-2012 06:42am

Hi all, Not sure if you've seen this:

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1421

Great product and exactly what i need but shipping to Aus makes the product price go from $140ish to $230ish Aus. Does anybody know of any local products that are this good ?

thanks
Mark

RE: Hatchbag - Bomberboy - 02-02-2012 07:16am

(02-02-2012 06:42am)mnd Wrote:  Hi all, Not sure if you've seen this:

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1421

Great product and exactly what i need but shipping to Aus makes the product price go from $140ish to $230ish Aus. Does anybody know of any local products that are this good ?

thanks
Mark

Hey Mark,
I'm a dog owner, and there are many pet related solutions to SUV's are are similar to some of the pics you showed. Not customised for the evoque, but also dirt cheap in comparison to the costs above. Check out http://www.petsmart.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3245544

RE: Hatchbag - mnd - 05-02-2012 11:11pm

Is anybody interested in trying to arrange a group shipping of these?
Seems to be the best product on the market.

RE: Hatchbag - Bretto - 06-02-2012 02:02am

I would be interested in a group shipping.

Anyone got a quote on the VPLVS0090 from RR? From the picture it looks like there is no cover on the floor? Is this correct?

RE: Hatchbag - JoBro - 17-05-2012 01:12am

Got a quote from Alto Range Rover for the VPLVS0090 and they are quoting $341.35 which is roughly $100 more than if i was to buy it from the UK and have it shipped including the postage costs.

But i still might just get it from the dealer as it might be easier in the long run.

RE: Hatchbag - peet - 17-05-2012 11:39am

Hi
I have one of the Hatchbag liners and have to say it is very good. I spoke to Ralph Jackson who is the Sales Manager at Hatchbag and he was extremely helpful. I would recommend you give him a shout with regard to a group shipping price

RE: Hatchbag - Donny Dog - 17-05-2012 01:08pm

(06-02-2012 02:02am)Bretto Wrote:  I would be interested in a group shipping.

Anyone got a quote on the VPLVS0090 from RR? From the picture it looks like there is no cover on the floor? Is this correct?

I have the RR version, and it is ideal. It includes things which are extras with the 'Hatchbag', such as a flap to cover the bumper, a zip up back to protect the door, and an extension to cover the rear seats when they are lowered, as well as a rather nice bag, so you need to be careful when comparing prices. In my opinion, it's also a lot easier to fit.

As regards the floor, yes, it covers the floor and the material is waterproof and very robust, but for heavier loads or to protect from more severe damage I also have a RR rubber boot mat, which fits perfectly with or without the boot liner.

RE: Hatchbag - doug - 17-05-2012 04:59pm

(17-05-2012 01:08pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  I have the RR version, and it is ideal. It includes things which are extras with the 'Hatchbag', such as a flap to cover the bumper, a zip up back to protect the door, and an extension to cover the rear seats when they are lowered, as well as a rather nice bag, so you need to be careful when comparing prices. In my opinion, it's also a lot easier to fit.

As regards the floor, yes, it covers the floor and the material is waterproof and very robust, but for heavier loads or to protect from more severe damage I also have a RR rubber boot mat, which fits perfectly with or without the boot liner.

Good advice,
But I have to ask the question, as to what on earth are you carrying in your boot to need the waterproof bag & rubber mat Laughing

Re: Hatchbag - JoBro - 18-05-2012 09:39am

Wet scuba gear

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

RE: Hatchbag - Donny Dog - 18-05-2012 01:46pm

(17-05-2012 04:59pm)doug Wrote:  Good advice,
But I have to ask the question, as to what on earth are you carrying in your boot to need the waterproof bag & rubber mat Laughing

Four wheels with tyres fitted, several hundredweight of cold lay tarmac, scrap bicycles, mucky wellies, plants........just the usual stuff!Smile