babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site Sponsors (/Forum-Site-Sponsors)
+--- Forum: Other Site Sponsors (/Forum-Other-Site-Sponsors)
+--- Thread: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) (/Thread-BAS-Evoque-made-it-to-Franch-mags)

Pages: 1 2

BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - bell-auto-services - 31-01-2012 11:40pm

This is a moment im very proud of as a business and this is why I have posted, shame I cant rear French lol.

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - LDT - 01-02-2012 12:40am

I can't understand a word, but congratulations!

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - SebM - 01-02-2012 08:45am

It is very positive, congrats !

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - RacingSnake - 01-02-2012 09:30am

I *think* it goes on to talk about how Pete spends too much time reading internet forums. Shocked

but not sure. Very Happy

Well done though Pete Smile

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - bell-auto-services - 01-02-2012 09:40am

(01-02-2012 09:30am)RacingSnake Wrote:  I *think* it goes on to talk about how Pete spends too much time reading internet forums. Shocked

Probabally lol

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - peet - 01-02-2012 09:50am

Excellent Pete. Well done. I note, of course, that a style conscious mag portrays the Evoque in its best colour LOL

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - broady43 - 01-02-2012 09:57am

(01-02-2012 09:50am)peet Wrote:  Excellent Pete. Well done. I note, of course, that a style conscious mag portrays the Evoque in its best colour LOL

Hi Peet,when is your car being delivered as I would love to see the mauritius in the flesh.I am getting my car from Stratstones in Pickering and am wondering wether to go for mauritius?

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - peet - 01-02-2012 10:24am

Hi broady43. Like everyone else I've been kept pretty much in the dark. I was told it would be built in March ready for an April delivery, but am now informed that I am number 2 in the holding pool and that I am looking at a May delivery... we will wait and see.

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - cjfp - 01-02-2012 10:32am

I saw a couple of Mauritius on a trailer yesterday and, like the Colima, I like it but it does come up lighter 'in real life' than the photos seem to suggest (IMO)

RE: BAS Evoque made it to Franch mags :) - peet - 01-02-2012 11:03am

Im still working on the representation of the shade in the 2012 brochure which is indeed lighter than seen above (depenting on your own screen that is). Ill take it whatever the shade but I would certainly like to see one in the flesh.