babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain (/Thread-My-Pure-eD4-arrived-in-Spain)

Pages: 1 2

My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - yucca - 30-01-2012 11:21am

Hi all, my Pure eD4 arrived at the dealers on Friday night in Murcia, Spain after ordering at the end of Oct and having a build date of 09/01/12. Hope to get all the paper work done this week so we can pick it up next Saturday morning. I got to have a brief look at it down in the LR garage but it was covered in dirt and tape from the trip. There were about 12 other evoques down there, all white ones except 1 in Mauritius blue which I have to say did look amazing despite being covered in muck.
Would post pics when I get it but I'm sure people are sick of seeing it in white. Plus it is only the basic model with tech pack.

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - DefLeppard - 30-01-2012 11:51am

Congratulations! The First ed4 i think?

Enjoy!

PS:
I would kill for some pictures of the Mauritius blue - If it happens to be unwrapped next time you are down there!

PPS:
Good to know it looks amazing covered in muck - cause that the state mine will be in a lot of its life!!

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - THEMACS - 30-01-2012 11:52am

CongratulationsVery Happy

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - yucca - 30-01-2012 12:15pm

Funnily enough we only called into the dealer to ask him a quick question about how best to make the payment. He was with other people at the time and after 30 mins of waiting we were going to walk out and call him later. Luckily he stopped us and said he had a surprise for us downstairs. I though he might have let us know in advance that it would be arriving but I can't complain with it being 2 weeks early.

@DefLeppard, next time I go I will see if I can get some photos of the Mauritius blue model. I know you're going to love it when you get it. I was over ruled by the wife and we got the obligatory fuji white.

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - MartinP - 30-01-2012 01:41pm

Hi Yucca
Could you let me have the address details for your dealer in Murcia?
Thanks

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - SebM - 30-01-2012 01:53pm

Congrats !

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - yucca - 30-01-2012 02:04pm

(30-01-2012 01:41pm)MartinP Wrote:  Hi Yucca
Could you let me have the address details for your dealer in Murcia?
Thanks

Hi Martin, the details are REYCARPE S.L. Avda. Juan Carlos I, 43 30.100 España.
They have a website at http://www.reycarpe.es - I have been very happy with their service.

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - Craig_d1 - 30-01-2012 04:00pm

Firstly, congrats on the car.
Secondly, I think ED209 is going to be crying knowing you're picking your car up next weekend after ordering the end of Oct. For that matter so am I.
I should of ordered abroad Smile

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - jos - 30-01-2012 06:12pm

mine eD4 was bieing delivered to me. last friday,

still speechless..............wÔw
i

RE: My Pure eD4 arrived in Spain - GibEvoque - 30-01-2012 07:57pm

Think my car on same shipment arrived at dealer in gib on Friday, getting keys tomorrow.