babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? (/Thread-First-Aid-Kit-Warning-Triangle)

First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? - upstoke - 27-01-2012 02:51pm

Recent post suggests RRE does not come with First Aid Kit and Warning triangle as standard. Can those with UK spec Evoque's confirm? Mean to say the least if they dont. Coming from Merc, Audi, BMW and even Ford which all included as standard, only Lexus didnt provide as standard in UK.

Dynamic Auto 5 door Firenze with lots of bits due mid Feb.

RE: First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? - WB - 27-01-2012 04:20pm

Yes, several threads cover this topic.

UK cars come without: Warning triangle, first aid kit, tool kit, fire extinguisher, hi viz vests, torch.

If you have the spare wheel you do get a jack and the tools required to change a wheel.

RE: First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? - Cedric - 21-05-2012 10:46pm

In Belgium they have to supply a first aid kit, warning triangle, high visibility jacket by law. I found a place to squeeze them in close to the seats. Top is the fire extinguisher, with first aid kit to the left and the yellow high visibility jacket to the right. The red thingy to the right of the wheel is the warning triangle.

[Image: 20120519_171841.jpg]

The phone didn't do a great job at taking a picture.

RE: First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? - PhilSkill - 21-05-2012 10:58pm

Anyone found a good triangle and safety kit that fits nicely in the non spare wheel version? Saw a kit in halfords.

RE: First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? - Griff449 - 22-05-2012 09:01am

I'm getting a warning triangle, spare bulb kit and a first aid kit thrown in with my order Smile I had the same for my FL 2 as well which will now be spare.

RE: First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle? - Tony - 22-05-2012 09:11am

(27-01-2012 02:51pm)upstoke Wrote:  Recent post suggests RRE does not come with First Aid Kit and Warning triangle as standard. Can those with UK spec Evoque's confirm? Mean to say the least if they dont. Coming from Merc, Audi, BMW and even Ford which all included as standard, only Lexus didnt provide as standard in UK.

Dynamic Auto 5 door Firenze with lots of bits due mid Feb.

Welcome to Land Rover ownership where everything is an expensive extra!