babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Delivery times - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Delivery times (/Thread-Delivery-times)

Delivery times - MartinP - 24-01-2012 01:49pm

I have visited a number of dealers while finalising my spec and their delivery times do vary somewhat. My local dealer (large nationwide outfit) are quoting September, another big city dealer (small independent) are also quoting September and finally I have a date of June from a dealer (small independent) not too far away. If you can and are prepared to travel it can pay to shop around.

RE: Delivery times - caroline11000 - 24-01-2012 02:43pm

It is sursprising how delivery times differ from dealer to dealer. My new car order has been pushed through because it is a replacement for the one I rejected, but my dealers are quoting mid May for deliveries on orders taken now.
They also have a silver Prestige for sale in a few weeeks time, an unregistered showroom car for around £41,000 if anyone can't bear to wait!

RE: Delivery times - Billionaireboysclub - 24-01-2012 02:52pm

(24-01-2012 01:49pm)MartinP Wrote:  I have visited a number of dealers while finalising my spec and their delivery times do vary somewhat. My local dealer (large nationwide outfit) are quoting September, another big city dealer (small independent) are also quoting September and finally I have a date of June from a dealer (small independent) not too far away. If you can and are prepared to travel it can pay to shop around.

I did the same thing last September, and went with the dealer a little further away....but a shorter delivery time. Since then...the dates have all moved, and the dealer closest to me who is very big...said that they are delivering more and quicker.

I think they change constantly...and its a guessing game if I am honest

RE: Delivery times - MartinP - 26-01-2012 01:47pm

I can understand them pushing yours through Caroline if it's to correct their manufacturing error but even then it's a two month turn around. Where I work if we have a rejection the turnaround is very nearly instant.