babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Is it me...or does the fitting look odd? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Is it me...or does the fitting look odd? (/Thread-Is-it-me-or-does-the-fitting-look-odd)

Is it me...or does the fitting look odd? - Billionaireboysclub - 23-01-2012 10:41pm

Hey Hey Hey...

So I went to look at BMW's with my Sister yesterday, and to my delight...there was a Range Rover dealership in the same retail park..so naturally, I went to have a look at the lurvely Evoques.

Now..the place was closed, but there was an Evoque outside, so took a pic (see attached).

Just looking at it now...the real Seal fitting does not look like its lined up properly.

Is it just me?...or do you guys agree that it does not look right?.....have those of you who have their Evoques see this on your cars too?

RE: Is it me...or does the fitting look odd? - The Valeter - 23-01-2012 11:18pm

That will be Guy Salmon in Maidstone. That is their Prestige demonstrator as i recognise the reg plate. Never taken too much notice of the fittings to be honest & less of the BMW place over the road lol.

RE: Is it me...or does the fitting look odd? - DynamicRRV - 24-01-2012 12:36am

Yes its not correct.Mine is though.

RE: Is it me...or does the fitting look odd? - Billionaireboysclub - 24-01-2012 02:40pm

(23-01-2012 11:18pm)The Valeter Wrote:  That will be Guy Salmon in Maidstone. That is their Prestige demonstrator as i recognise the reg plate. Never taken too much notice of the fittings to be honest & less of the BMW place over the road lol.

Coooorrrrrect!

They had a white coupe there too.....but Im getting a 5 door..so I drawn to this one Smile