babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Halewood Parking Lot - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Halewood Parking Lot (/Thread-Halewood-Parking-Lot)

Halewood Parking Lot - Bermans - 19-01-2012 05:39pm

Popped down to Halewood today just to see what is happening - the parking lots were 50% full and 90% of the cars were Evoques. The vast majority were white with black the next popular colour followed by silver / grey and the odd red. What did stand out was a mauritius blue 5 door which was parked next to the perimiter fence - haven't seen one before and it was the only one there. I think it was an Indus Silver parked behind it. I've attached a pic sorry about the quality but it was a grey day and there were lots of security around so I couldn't get out of the car to take up close pics. Also, out of interest, all the cars within sight were left hand drive. One final point, a number of the cars being driven to the parking lot were missing rear bumper sections, on the right hand side. Supply issues again?

Second pic attached

RE: Halewood Parking Lot - xxxx5 - 19-01-2012 05:58pm

The missing bumper section on the right hand side is not a supply issue but the factory remove them after production to allow safe transportation whilist on the transporter.

RE: Halewood Parking Lot - pureevoque - 19-01-2012 05:58pm

not a supply issue, panels aren't put on to expose towing eye

Mauritius does look nice
you beat me by seconds xxxx !

RE: Halewood Parking Lot - Bermans - 19-01-2012 06:06pm

Thanks for the clarification

RE: Halewood Parking Lot - DefLeppard - 19-01-2012 10:41pm

Thanks for the photos.

The first "in the wild" pic of a Mauritius.

Im getting excited again.

And even on a dark overcast day, the Mauritius still looks lovely.

RE: Halewood Parking Lot - iat - 19-01-2012 10:44pm

there are my evoque! please give me soon!