babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
One Step Closer - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: One Step Closer (/Thread-One-Step-Closer)

One Step Closer - GibEvoque - 19-01-2012 12:49pm

Just got some good news my car is in Valencia Very Happy

So just needs to be transported to Gibraltar, go through customs, sort Registration and then PDI'd, to be ready on time, due 3rd of Feb, hopefully might even be a few days ealier.

RE: One Step Closer - caroline11000 - 19-01-2012 12:54pm

Great news!

RE: One Step Closer - yucca - 19-01-2012 05:13pm

(19-01-2012 12:49pm)GibEvoque Wrote:  Just got some good news my car is in Valencia Very Happy

So just needs to be transported to Gibraltar, go through customs, sort Registration and then PDI'd, to be ready on time, due 3rd of Feb, hopefully might even be a few days ealier.

GibEvoque, were you able to follow your car's movement's on-line? If so, how? Mine was built on Jan 9th and I'm expecting to pick it up from Murcia, Spain around the 3rd week of Feb but would like to have a more exact date.

Hope all goes well with yours.

RE: One Step Closer - GibEvoque - 19-01-2012 07:57pm

No, just spoke to dealer, he let me know. I would gues yours on same shipment. Though customs clearance could be different as gib vehicles go into bonded storage and transport.

Can 't wait though.

RE: One Step Closer - yucca - 20-01-2012 11:43am

I'll check with my dealer tonight then, maybe he'll have some good news for me.
Out of interest, what was your build date?

RE: One Step Closer - Barneyridge - 20-01-2012 12:00pm

GibEvoque, congratulations, mine will should be a couple of days before yours. I am planing for the 1st of Feb.

RE: One Step Closer - GibEvoque - 20-01-2012 02:01pm

(20-01-2012 11:43am)yucca Wrote:  I'll check with my dealer tonight then, maybe he'll have some good news for me.
Out of interest, what was your build date?

my build date was 16th of December