babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I am being given 2 different delivery times !!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: I am being given 2 different delivery times !!! (/Thread-I-am-being-given-2-different-delivery-times)

I am being given 2 different delivery times !!! - Jonathon555 - 18-01-2012 10:00pm

Ok finally ordered my car today, spoke to 2 different dealers & told 2 different delivery times.

Was told one delivery date of November & one of June

So the dealer who confident of june got the order.

I just hope they are right !

RE: I am being given 2 different delivery times !!! - pureevoque - 18-01-2012 10:05pm

I thought you'd ordered months ago jonathon? Long time no see around here? What have u ordered?

RE: I am being given 2 different delivery times !!! - The Valeter - 18-01-2012 10:23pm

Delivery dates will vary a lot depending on where the dealer is & the allocations they have.
For example if you live in a busy area then the dealer will have more footfall/orders so the waiting list will be longer.

RE: I am being given 2 different delivery times !!! - Jonathon555 - 18-01-2012 10:46pm

(18-01-2012 10:05pm)pureevoque Wrote:  I thought you'd ordered months ago jonathon? Long time no see around here? What have u ordered?

Took too long to make my mind up, ended up changing my mind several times.

So finally come to a descision this week

I have gone for an SD4 Pure in fuji with 20" style 6

Few other extras as well

But inially i was set on an ED4 , but took me ages to decide