babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
January Build Allocations - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: January Build Allocations (/Thread-January-Build-Allocations)

Pages: 1 2 3

January Build Allocations - Daglass - 18-01-2012 01:22pm

Has anyone heard anything yet?
Am I right in thinking those getting the call in January can expect delivery in March or April at the latest?

RE: January Build Allocations - RacingSnake - 18-01-2012 01:25pm

yep.
although my dealer said he had some 'rogue' May dates on the January Allocation.

RE: January Build Allocations - Daglass - 18-01-2012 01:34pm

hmmmmm, I'm beginning to think I've missed the call again.
My expected delivery of February which has since slipped to March is starting to look a lot more like May now

RE: January Build Allocations - caroline11000 - 18-01-2012 01:48pm

(18-01-2012 01:34pm)Daglass Wrote:  hmmmmm, I'm beginning to think I've missed the call again.
My expected delivery of February which has since slipped to March is starting to look a lot more like May now

Daglass did your order go in before the order call closed yesterday? Your dealer will be able to confirm your build/delivery dates if you ask for confirmation. My order went in last Friday and I have a March build.

RE: January Build Allocations - Daglass - 18-01-2012 01:56pm

I have no idea.
I got an email at the start of January saying my car was in the holding pool and he expected it in March but was still waiting on their allocation details.
I would think that I have heard nothing since there is no way I made the January allocation.

RE: January Build Allocations - PAT - 18-01-2012 02:23pm

(18-01-2012 01:56pm)Daglass Wrote:  I have no idea.
I got an email at the start of January saying my car was in the holding pool and he expected it in March but was still waiting on their allocation details.
I would think that I have heard nothing since there is no way I made the January allocation.

Best bet would be to call your dealer or even better pop into the dealership if you've not already done so.

I find that email communication tends to be mostly one way and only get a reply now and again.

RE: January Build Allocations - ED209 - 18-01-2012 03:43pm

Im part of december allocation and my date is end of march so I think someone from Januarys would struggle to get one in march

RE: January Build Allocations - RacingSnake - 18-01-2012 03:46pm

I dunno Ed,
My dealer said the vast majority of his Jan call orders were March, some in April, rogue ones in May.
I'm expecting to be in the feb call, and said I should expect April delivery.

RE: January Build Allocations - THEMACS - 18-01-2012 03:54pm

I am with ED on this one. I would be surprised if all the late December allocations were done an delivered by March, although this does tie in with my sales guy who fully expects my car to be delivered to me by 1 March, even though they still haven't given me a build date!! We were in the pre christmas allocation.

RE: January Build Allocations - Daglass - 18-01-2012 05:07pm

email sent...will update when I get a reply