babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec (/Thread-Build-date-2nd-march-cant-decide-spec)

Pages: 1 2

Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - jrinns - 06-01-2012 09:05pm

Hi,

I ordered a white dynamic sd4 auto in oct. i added a few smalll extras and specd the red and black interior and panny roof.

Ive been mulling it over the last few nights and added auto boot and the upgraded hifi. Total cost now 43 ish.

After sitting in a white today with my interior i just feel a little cheated after always viewing the dynamics with the oxford leather bucket seats and dash.

Im really considering scraping the hifi upgrade ,heated steering wheel and spare tyre and speccing the bucket seats. Would then come at 44 but the interior would have a more upmarket feel.

Anyone have the grain leather or oxford and comment?

RE: Build date 3rd march, cant decide spec - Mr P - 06-01-2012 09:26pm

(06-01-2012 09:05pm)jrinns Wrote:  Hi,

I ordered a white dynamic sd4 auto in oct. i added a few smalll extras and specd the red and black interior and panny roof.

Ive been mulling it over the last few nights and added auto boot and the upgraded hifi. Total cost now 43 ish.

After sitting in a white today with my interior i just feel a little cheated after always viewing the dynamics with the oxford leather bucket seats and dash.

Im really considering scraping the hifi upgrade ,heated steering wheel and spare tyre and speccing the bucket seats. Would then come at 44 but the interior would have a more upmarket feel.

Anyone have the grain leather or oxford and comment?

Hi, I took delivery of my car 2 weeks ago, i regret not ordering blind spot monitoring, i sampled it in a demo car unfortunately it was too late to change my spec

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - Lookers Park Royal - 06-01-2012 10:14pm

All our orders went 'confirmed for build' today meaning that amendments are no longer possible. It is worth asking your dealer to check on Vista to confirm if yours is still amendable.

James Smile

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - jrinns - 06-01-2012 10:18pm

(06-01-2012 10:14pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  All our orders went 'confirmed for build' today meaning that amendments are no longer possible. It is worth asking your dealer to check on Vista to confirm if yours is still amendable.

James Smile

It was amended today lol. If so then tuff luck for me!

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - Lookers Park Royal - 06-01-2012 10:21pm

Phew! Smile

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - THEMACS - 06-01-2012 10:37pm

(06-01-2012 10:14pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  All our orders went 'confirmed for build' today meaning that amendments are no longer possible. It is worth asking your dealer to check on Vista to confirm if yours is still amendable.

James Smile

Hi James,

Are you expecting some of these just confirmed to be built and ready for customer collection by 1 March?

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - jrinns - 06-01-2012 10:38pm

(06-01-2012 10:21pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  Phew! Smile

I only added meridian etc but was not content sat in a white with red black grain leather car which had me thinking tonight. Will feel a right pita calling dealer to ask if its too late to change tomorrow.

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - Lookers Park Royal - 06-01-2012 10:39pm

Yes, all have March build dates, therefore unless they are slotted for the last week then they should arrive in time for March registration.

James Smile

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - jrinns - 06-01-2012 10:39pm

(06-01-2012 10:37pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Hi James,

Are you expecting some of these just confirmed to be built and ready for customer collection by 1 March?

Yes are these built in feb or march? Mine is a march 2nd build i think

Edit. You answered . Will call them tomorrow

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec - THEMACS - 06-01-2012 11:38pm

(06-01-2012 10:39pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  Yes, all have March build dates, therefore unless they are slotted for the last week then they should arrive in time for March registration.

James Smile

March or Feb Build Dates??, If March then can't be registered for 1st of MarchConfused