babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mauritius to Baltic Blue - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Mauritius to Baltic Blue (/Thread-Mauritius-to-Baltic-Blue)

Mauritius to Baltic Blue - Straydox - 04-01-2012 08:39pm

Was reflecting over the Christmas period and have decided to opt for a more conservative colour - still keeping the Blue theme - but go for Baltic instead. Shour look great with the Cirrus interior too.Very Happy

RE: Mauritius to Baltic Blue - ytshome - 04-01-2012 09:44pm

(04-01-2012 08:39pm)Straydox Wrote:  Was reflecting over the Christmas period and have decided to opt for a more conservative colour - still keeping the Blue theme - but go for Baltic instead. Shour look great with the Cirrus interior too.Very Happy

Colour is a very personal thing but I'd have Mauritius. An Evoque is hardly conservative!

RE: Mauritius to Baltic Blue - Evo-king - 04-01-2012 11:09pm

Brave move, hope you don't regret it.

RE: Mauritius to Baltic Blue - Straydox - 04-01-2012 11:19pm

(04-01-2012 11:09pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Brave move, hope you don't regret it.

Thanks and you are right to suggest, however I suppose the decision is tempered by the experience of having other desireable cars in past years (objects of considerable envy in their time) in gorgeous shades of blue - and they becoming targets for the jealous.

The Evoque is highly desireable it has that indefineable 'must have' look about it - even in neutral colours, perhaps it's instinct but just felt that Mauritius would be a step too far and asking for trouble.

RE: Mauritius to Baltic Blue - NightFox - 04-07-2012 09:29pm

(04-01-2012 11:19pm)Straydox Wrote:  Thanks and you are right to suggest, however I suppose the decision is tempered by the experience of having other desireable cars in past years (objects of considerable envy in their time) in gorgeous shades of blue - and they becoming targets for the jealous.

The Evoque is highly desireable it has that indefineable 'must have' look about it - even in neutral colours, perhaps it's instinct but just felt that Mauritius would be a step too far and asking for trouble.

So... what made you change your mind in the end?

RE: Mauritius to Baltic Blue - Kaiser - 05-07-2012 12:17am

(04-01-2012 09:44pm)ytshome Wrote:  Colour is a very personal thing but I'd have Mauritius. An Evoque is hardly conservative!

i Agree with you!

RE: Mauritius to Baltic Blue - Straydox - 05-07-2012 12:25am

A good question now....I just decided that heart could rule head and that seeing as it was a company car purchase whatever associated risks their might have been were somewhat mitigated. Now its here I glad I stuck with the decision - the lighter colour shades reallly emphasise the Evoque's bold styling too.

RE: Mauritius to Baltic Blue - peet - 05-07-2012 10:45am

Similar to you Straydox. Mine is a company lease so I dont have to worry about resale.