babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Coupe Rear Seat Options. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Coupe Rear Seat Options. (/Thread-Coupe-Rear-Seat-Options)

Pages: 1 2 3

Coupe Rear Seat Options. - Evo-king - 29-12-2011 07:27pm

I was looking at the Dec 11 2012 Model Year Price list as Xenons and Contrast roof now available on the Pure.

Whilst looking through this I noticed the 2 rear seats are the default option on the Coupe, I though the bench seat was, as I was initially going for the bench with arm rest and headrest, now I'm confused, I see Mark_n has the two seat option and so it seems does cjfp.

I will speak to my dealer at the weekend, but if this is the case some of you have a coupe on order might like to check which option you have.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - dandavis1 - 29-12-2011 07:49pm

Agree. I ordered two seats but got bench, so double double check.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - cjfp - 29-12-2011 07:59pm

Its a long saga, but I believe bench to be std and the price list to be wrong. However, as dandavis1 says, check, check and double check!

I have reported this to LR but haven't heard anything back - not too fussed as I obviously have mine with the two seats that I ordered.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - Evo-king - 29-12-2011 08:04pm

Any chance of posting pic or your rear seats, also do you get the arm rest or not?

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - cjfp - 29-12-2011 08:14pm

Will certainly post pics tmrw.

I really like 2 seats in the coupe but it all depends how many seats u want/need
No arm rest option with 2 seats.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - berlin2011 - 29-12-2011 09:36pm

(29-12-2011 07:49pm)dandavis1 Wrote:  Agree. I ordered two seats but got bench, so double double check.

+1 - I ordered the bench and got two seat, so get your choice confirmed.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - Evo-king - 29-12-2011 10:03pm

Once I've seen cjfp's pics I'll make my decision, as at the moment the folding armrest is an item we have had on most of our recent cars so it would be missed.

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - cjfp - 29-12-2011 10:08pm

Whilst u wait in anticipation, check here -
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Coupe-Rear-Seats--1605?highlight=bench

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - paulus599 - 30-12-2011 12:40pm

There's also a photograph of the 2 seat version here:

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x329/RockyRRE/Evoque%20SD4%2013th%20Dec%202011/

It is very confusing tho, the 2 seats were originally the default, then it changed to the bench seat, and now it's back to the 2 again. No wonder people are getting cars with the wrong ones fitted!

RE: Coupe Rear Seat Options. - Gren - 30-12-2011 02:24pm

When we ordered ours even the salesmen was confused so wrote in big letters across the order form 'bench seats'. To be honest I much prefer the 2 seats but the car's not for me and the missus wanted to get 3 in the back just on the off chance that all 3 parents were out with us.