babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Placed my order in October 2011, Picking it up on Tuesday, Philly USA - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Placed my order in October 2011, Picking it up on Tuesday, Philly USA (/Thread-Placed-my-order-in-October-2011-Picking-it-up-on-Tuesday-Philly-USA)

Placed my order in October 2011, Picking it up on Tuesday, Philly USA - rjcantor - 24-12-2011 01:17am

5 Door - Sumatra Black - Pure Premium w/Tech Package, Xenon, and Climate Comfort Package. Cirrus/Lunar Interior.

Philadelphia PA. Have yet to see any on the road. Dealer says I'm in the top 10-15 to actually be driving off the lot.....so pumped.

RJ

RE: Placed my order in October 2011, Picking it up on Tuesday, Philly USA - ED209 - 24-12-2011 11:57am

Lucky you thats mega quick factoring in it will have taken a while to cross the atlantic.

RE: Placed my order in October 2011, Picking it up on Tuesday, Philly USA - cjfp - 24-12-2011 12:06pm

quick because it was probably made like this !

Some oldies must never be forgotten

RE: Placed my order in October 2011, Picking it up on Tuesday, Philly USA - LDT - 24-12-2011 01:47pm

Laughing! First time I've seen that one.

RE: Placed my order in October 2011, Picking it up on Tuesday, Philly USA - rjcantor - 24-12-2011 03:52pm

Yeah I think I slide in on an order for someone whome they suspected was exporting it, and they didn't want to sell to. So they adjusted the order to meet my spec's and I slide in. Super siked!