babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? (/Thread-Lionhead-XKR-Type-Wheels)

Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - Aussievoque - 23-12-2011 11:45am

I'm loving the wheels on Lionheads XKR (and the XKR itself Wink ) and think something similar would look great on my black Evoque. Does anyone know of a brand or style name of something similar that would fit the Evoque??

[Image: LionheadsXKR.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

RE: Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - LIONHEAD - 23-12-2011 03:37pm

Actually those wheels are my second aftermarket set on my XKR. Stock and 1st set of aftermarket wheels didn't cut it. These are the Rennen M9 semi concave.

These were stock wheels:
[Image: JSIDE.jpg]

These were my 1st set of aftermarket wheels:
[Image: xkrsig-1.jpg]

These are the Rennen:
[Image: f8.jpg]

I'm sure you can ask Rennen if they can make them for the Evoque. They did have to custom make them to fit the offset and bolt pattern of my XKR. They also have different finishes

Here are more of the Rennen on other cars:

[Image: Rennen_Gallardo_M10_2.jpg][Image: Rennen_Gallardo_M10.jpg]
[Image: Rennen_AudiR8_M9_3.jpg]

RE: Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - exigejoe - 23-12-2011 04:16pm

I agree, but how much would they weigh?

RE: Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - LIONHEAD - 23-12-2011 05:14pm

If I remember correctly, I think my wheel guy said these were around 22 lbs. I also remember him weighing my other wheels and these were almost 2 lbs lighter. These by no means are super light wheels. I went style over weight but the added bonus was these were lighter than OEM and my other aftermarket wheels. Also these are forged wheels which I like.

If you want lighter wheels definetly look for HRE, IForged, 360Forged, BBS, Volk, Cor (just to name a few) race or track edition wheels.

RE: Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - exigejoe - 23-12-2011 08:00pm

I will probably go with the black 20s in the RR accessory line but the Forgestar f14 are pretty light at a decent price.
[Image: scay3.jpg]

RE: Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - Aussievoque - 24-12-2011 01:31am

(23-12-2011 03:37pm)LIONHEAD Wrote:  Actually those wheels are my second aftermarket set on my XKR. Stock and 1st set of aftermarket wheels didn't cut it. These are the Rennen M9 semi concave.

Thanks for the info Lionhead, the more I see of them the more I love them. That Lambo - OMG (drool)!! You have fantastic taste in motor vehicles Wink

RE: Lionhead XKR Type Wheels?? - Evoqess - 24-12-2011 03:01am

Rennens are a work of art. On that R8 all is stunning (except for the plate).