babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
VIN / Topix again - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: VIN / Topix again (/Thread-VIN-Topix-again)

Pages: 1 2 3

VIN / Topix again - vision*R - 21-12-2011 10:03pm

Sorry, this must have been answered before.

How / where can you check your VIN and see the specs of your car?
I suppose you need a login? Is this worth paying for?
Apart from the specs, is there anything else worth checking out? I've checked the boat tracking website but no result, I guess cars for mainland Europe are transported on trucks rather than boats.

RE: VIN / Topix again - PhilSkill - 21-12-2011 11:03pm

yes you need to get a login, and its free for the base info on login, you have to agree to some T&C's there are some docs and stuff but not that much more, also didn't work in Firefox for viewing docs.

RE: VIN / Topix again - vision*R - 22-12-2011 08:29am

Okay thanks. I was confused because they say you have to be a licensed mechanic etc.

RE: VIN / Topix again - benzina - 05-01-2012 06:07am

Is their anyone else waiting for their car to appear on Topix, after recieving their VIN number between dates 15 - 24 dec 2011?
I got my Vin on the 22nd Dec,and i am still waiting for it to appear. I'd like to know if their is anyone else in the same situation. Thanks.

RE: VIN / Topix again - chiggy - 05-01-2012 08:07am

(05-01-2012 06:07am)benzina Wrote:  Is their anyone else waiting for their car to appear on Topix, after recieving their VIN number between dates 15 - 24 dec 2011?
I got my Vin on the 22nd Dec,and i am still waiting for it to appear. I'd like to know if their is anyone else in the same situation. Thanks.

shouldn't take this long buddy! I think you should call James and ask him what's going on? Not sure how many times you've talked to him about the car, I'm trying to stay away from my dealer until my car arrives haha!

RE: VIN / Topix again - benzina - 05-01-2012 09:06am

I asked them about Topix today, and they were'nt to concerned as it's been over the xmas /new year break period. I'll wait some more,but i want to know if their are others on here in the same situation.

P.S. Even putting my VIN in the shipping website produces nothing yet.

RE: VIN / Topix again - fam1x - 05-01-2012 11:17pm

How do you get the topix information? Any help would be appreciated ? Do I need to get some information from the dealer to access Topix if so what is that please post? Thanks

RE: VIN / Topix again - benzina - 06-01-2012 02:30am

You get your Vin number from the dealer only when your car has been built,then you go to this Topix website.... http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm and register, then put your Vin number inside the appropriate box. (All info regarding your car comes on screen).

RE: VIN / Topix again - fam1x - 06-01-2012 11:18am

That's fantastic I've got my vin no logged into topix Smile Thanks guys

RE: VIN / Topix again - benzina - 06-01-2012 12:52pm

So yours showed up on Topix too. I'm still waiting and it's starting to concern me that somethings not right.
Can i ask you when your build date was? Thanks