babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dealer to be changed in HK - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Dealer to be changed in HK (/Thread-Dealer-to-be-changed-in-HK)

Dealer to be changed in HK - pugracer - 29-04-2011 03:19pm

Just confirmed that the sole local dealership is going to be changed to another company in Nov. It's going to impact the launch and delivery of the vehicle here. Wondering when I can place my order... probably not with the current dealer. Sad

RE: Dealer to be changed in HK - paulus599 - 29-04-2011 04:21pm

Seems like a very strange decision. I would have thought that there would be a strong demand for LR products in HK, especially with the launch of the Evoque. Have they given any reasons why?
Hope you can find someone else who is able to help you.

RE: Dealer to be changed in HK - pugracer - 29-04-2011 05:32pm

it's probably not the decision of the current dealer. i heard the intention was to bring both Jaguar and LR under the same dealer here.

RE: Dealer to be changed in HK - Kermit - 01-05-2011 12:05am

(29-04-2011 03:19pm)pugracer Wrote:  Just confirmed that the sole local dealership is going to be changed to another company in Nov.

That's a bummer if you order is impacted. The new dealer should automatically pickup the orders that have been lodged with the factory.
(29-04-2011 05:32pm)pugracer Wrote:  heard the intention was to bring both Jaguar and LR under the same dealer here.

That would make sense from a distribution in a small market.