babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
It's snowing. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: It's snowing. (/Thread-It-s-snowing)

It's snowing. - Evo-king - 15-12-2011 08:49pm

Well done forum guys, just noticed it's snowing at the top of the pageBow downBow down

RE: It's snowing. - Lookers Park Royal - 16-12-2011 04:36am

Very nice Martin! Smile

James

RE: It's snowing. - SebM - 16-12-2011 08:33am

Yesssssssssssssss !!! But not enough "outside" on the road... grrrr... I want snow to test my Evoque !!! Wink

RE: It's snowing. - ED209 - 16-12-2011 12:35pm

Its snowing really heavy here now 1000ft above sea level in Durham. Its going to be fun driving 18 miles to work tonight. It would have been easier had the 4x4 i ordered for winter turned up!

RE: It's snowing. - ceebee - 16-12-2011 12:39pm

Ed, At 09:00 this morning I went to my daughters carol service in Whickham and when we came out at 10:25 it was a complete whiteout.
Its still snowing really heavy now, it's not looking good for my works Xmas party tonight? If I take the Evoque I may be the only one there (and have to stay sober)?

RE: It's snowing. - ED209 - 16-12-2011 12:46pm

(16-12-2011 12:39pm)ceebee Wrote:  Ed, At 09:00 this morning I went to my daughters carol service in Whickham and when we came out at 10:25 it was a complete whiteout.
Its still snowing really heavy now, it's not looking good for my works Xmas party tonight? If I take the Evoque I may be the only one there (and have to stay sober)?

I worked in Whickham until february this year (when i got moved for alledgedly being naughty) and quite often there would be loads of snow up here and none by i got to work in Whickham. Work in Washington now so going in for 10pm tonight will be a pain if this keeps up.

The girlfriends Juke has snow tyres on but she is also at work this evening so I cant use her car, Suppose i will jiust have to see how £650 worth of screaming x reg ford mondeo copes in the snow.

I went out for a run this morning with the dog and the conditions underfoot were bloody slippy. Nearly went on my arse a few times!

RE: It's snowing. - paulus599 - 16-12-2011 05:24pm

I wouldn't let her know that you call her that!