babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? (/Thread-Pictures-of-front-and-rear-mudflaps-How-effective-are-they)

Pages: 1 2

Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - vinda - 15-12-2011 01:04am

Can members please share pics of the front/rear mudflaps on here. I'd like to see what they look like before getting mine. Plus how effective are they. I heard the rear ones are good but front not that great. Thanks

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - j7david - 15-12-2011 09:27am

Try here: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Mudflaps-pics-with-and-without-for-anyone-undecided

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - PhilSkill - 15-12-2011 10:29pm

(15-12-2011 01:04am)vinda Wrote:  Can members please share pics of the front/rear mudflaps on here. I'd like to see what they look like before getting mine. Plus how effective are they. I heard the rear ones are good but front not that great. Thanks

Real life pics on Dynamic... after some dirty road driving.

[attachment=899]

[attachment=900]

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - Coolbanana - 15-12-2011 10:56pm

I think they are a 'must have' item. I put some on my D4 and they are on my Evoque too. Any vehicle that may go even a bit off-road should benefit. Any help to keep stones from flicking up and scratching the side of the car is better than nothing to me.

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - Ezandania - 15-12-2011 11:09pm

Phil, can you get a pic from the side? Showing the whole car?

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - JiiPee - 15-12-2011 11:21pm

(15-12-2011 11:09pm)Ezandania Wrote:  Phil, can you get a pic from the side? Showing the whole car?

Here's couple pics of mine with mudflaps
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-Pure-TD4-Auto-with-roof-rails

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - PhilSkill - 15-12-2011 11:37pm

quote='Ezandania' pid='29282' dateline='1323986999']
Phil, can you get a pic from the side? Showing the whole car?
[/quote]

Hi, Best I have at the moment, not much daylight in UK.

[attachment=901]

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - vinda - 16-12-2011 02:33am

Thank you all for ur input. Has helped me out lots. Espesh the pics

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - Ezandania - 16-12-2011 02:41am

Yeah guys, thanks for those pics. Definitely on my 'to-buy' list now. And to reiterate some members, it does complete the look. Thumbs Up

RE: Pictures of front and rear mudflaps. How effective are they? - EVO PUNDITT - 16-12-2011 09:44am

I just bought a set from Duckworths yesterday, should be fitting them on this wk/end