babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) (/Thread-Fifth-Gear-Evoque-video-unable-to-watch-in-UK)

Pages: 1 2

Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - leveller - 14-12-2011 12:34pm

Is anyone from the UK able to watch this video of Fifth Gear showing an Evoque >>>

I keep getting "This video contains content from Channel 5, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that."

Confused

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - Ezandania - 14-12-2011 01:17pm

Try this :

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - leveller - 14-12-2011 02:09pm

No, strangely it's still not working. It seems all 5th Gear videos are blocked for me ... how odd!

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - Ezandania - 14-12-2011 02:13pm

What system r u using to view? Tablet?

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - leveller - 14-12-2011 02:23pm

PC & Mac, Internet Explorer and Safari.

Nevermind though. Is the video any good?

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - Ezandania - 14-12-2011 02:32pm

Yeah, it is. One of the highest scores ever given to a car on 5th gear. 27.5/30. Another review where the Evoque continues to trump and shine.

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - Malferg - 14-12-2011 03:59pm

Try to google from a different country ie open you normal google then key in google south africa for example then look for the fifth gear site and it runs

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - defender_uk - 14-12-2011 05:47pm

blocked for me too....Sad

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - Evo-king - 14-12-2011 06:12pm

Is it blocked for sharing, or can you not watch it logging into Youtube?

Can't get into it either.

RE: Fifth Gear Evoque video (unable to watch in UK ... ?!) - leveller - 14-12-2011 06:39pm

(14-12-2011 03:59pm)Malferg Wrote:  Try to google from a different country ie open you normal google then key in google south africa for example then look for the fifth gear site and it runs

That isn't working for me. Confused