babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
It's arrived - Finally! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: It's arrived - Finally! (/Thread-It-s-arrived-Finally)

Pages: 1 2

RE: It's arrived - Finally! - griff - 09-12-2011 10:51pm

Great stuff Paulus - I know you have had the frustration of the wait but I can guarantee you will be one happy bunny come Tuesday.
Cheers
Griff

RE: It's arrived - Finally! - Evo-king - 10-12-2011 11:52am

Great news.

Getting there then, have we got more owners now than those waiting for delivery? Must be close.

RE: It's arrived - Finally! - KMW - 10-12-2011 10:47pm

That is great news for you. I am waiting for my call. Car went to build on the 24th Nov dealer told me it was built when i spoke to him on 2nd Dec so was expecting to collect the car this weekend but dealer says he is still waiting for it to go to "depot" on their computer and then they can "call it over".
Hell, how come its taking so long? Does it mean its still in Quality Control?

Prestige 5 Door SD4 Auto, Sumatra, Ambience, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass

RE: It's arrived - Finally! - Evoqess - 10-12-2011 11:00pm

Bow down Hail to the mighty Evoque!!
And another TTS to Evoque convertee soon to have a smile on his face!!

RE: It's arrived - Finally! - paulus599 - 11-12-2011 12:38pm

I already have, and I haven't even got it yet! Very Happy

RE: It's arrived - Finally! - Daigriff - 11-12-2011 02:59pm

(10-12-2011 10:47pm)KMW Wrote:  That is great news for you. I am waiting for my call. Car went to build on the 24th Nov dealer told me it was built when i spoke to him on 2nd Dec so was expecting to collect the car this weekend but dealer says he is still waiting for it to go to "depot" on their computer and then they can "call it over".
Hell, how come its taking so long? Does it mean its still in Quality Control?

Prestige 5 Door SD4 Auto, Sumatra, Ambience, Style 6 alloys, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass

You're not alone if it's any consolation. Mine was also in build on 24th and am still wating call. Maybe it's a Prestige thing!!!!!

BTW our specs are identical...apart from the black choiceSmile