babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Last call - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Last call (/Thread-Last-call)

Last call - fam1x - 09-12-2011 12:23pm

Should the dealer not let you know when the car goes to build? so If you want to make last minutes changes to the spec you can do?

Just wondering if anyone got a call like that from their dealers? As I spoke with my dealer yesterday to see if I can change the colour of my car and he informed me that cars gone passed to a point where Im not able to make any changes. Also informed me that my deliver date has been moved forward to 19 Jan 2012.

RE: Last call - Mag1c_dragon - 09-12-2011 12:25pm

I never got a call. In fact my dealer told me I couldn't make any changes to the order ever, without potentially effecting the build date!

RE: Last call - Evoque U - 09-12-2011 01:38pm

My dealer has been calling me weekly to touch base and keep us up to date with any Evoque news. we have until December 16 to make any changes to our order before production on 27th Jan.

RE: Last call - fam1x - 09-12-2011 02:14pm

oh wow I think dealers in the UK need training from downunder on customer services. Smile

Last call - Kwacka - 09-12-2011 02:58pm

I was told the same as Mag1c any changes would delay delivery until April, and that was in August, i cancelled my order and went to LPR.

RE: Last call - fam1x - 14-12-2011 04:20pm

That is so strange as I’ve been able to add and remove things from my initial order without any problems. However the delays I’ve had were more due to LR and the issues they have had with Xenons and roof etc.

RE: Last call - Evo-king - 14-12-2011 06:42pm

I've spoken to my dealer this week, I can make any changes before they get they call to build. Should not affect delay, unless my spec come up against any supply issues.