babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grill and trim... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grill and trim... (/Thread-Purenamic-or-is-it-Dymure-Pure-with-black-grill-and-trim)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grill and trim... - WB - 05-12-2011 12:05pm

Replaced the grill on my Pure this weekend for the Dynamic gloss black one and also wrapped the side trims in gloss black vinyl wrap... a few photos...

Still undecided on whether to wrap the rear trim above the number plate...

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - Craig_d1 - 05-12-2011 12:18pm

(05-12-2011 12:05pm)wbessada Wrote:  Replaced the grille on my Pure this weekend for the Dynamic gloss black one and also wrapped the side trims in gloss black vinyl wrap... a few photos...

Still undecided on whether to wrap the rear trim above the number plate...

Can I ask how much that cost? Looks really good. May have to do that too

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - WB - 05-12-2011 12:27pm

(05-12-2011 12:18pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  Can I ask how much that cost? Looks really good. May have to do that too

Thanks. The grille was £80+VAT from Nick at Yeovil Land Rover and the vinyl and tools to wrap the side trims came to about £30.

All in cheaper than the quotes I had to respray them which varied from £190+VAT to an unbelievable £495+VAT!!

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - Craig_d1 - 05-12-2011 12:52pm

wow, good value. Think rear trim would make it tand out a bit more. Looks good on the front so don't see why it wont good on the back also

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - DynamicRRV - 05-12-2011 05:42pm

Well done mate.

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - berlin2011 - 05-12-2011 05:48pm

Very nice

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - Evoqess - 05-12-2011 08:27pm

Your grille/side trims really contrast nicely against the grey. A worthwhile upgrade!

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - WB - 05-12-2011 08:50pm

(05-12-2011 08:27pm)Evoqess Wrote:  Your grille/side trims really contrast nicely against the grey. A worthwhile upgrade!

Thanks, that was the driver - the grey on grey was a bit too bland and I liked the gloss black pillars and light surrounds so seemed like the way to go.

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - Blackseries - 07-12-2011 10:00am

Loving the Dymure .......... Very Happy

RE: Purenamic or is it Dymure... Pure with black grille and trim... - Reto - 08-12-2011 12:07pm

Looks great!

What do you think about that?

[attachment=855]