babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! (/Thread-Stornoway-Grey-There-will-be-some-unhappy-customers)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - bogstomper - 05-12-2011 07:19pm

+1 - I originally ordered Stornoway but ended up with OG - and very happy with the colour.

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - berlin2011 - 05-12-2011 07:24pm

Not sure where Stornoway would fit in anymore... With Havana coming in soon, I actually think LR have the greys covered, one darker than Stornoway and one lighter.

I was dreadfully unhappy when I learnt my car was to be the washed out grey called Orkney but now that I have it, I could not be happier with the colour (and am secretly glad it's not Stornoway)

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - defender_uk - 05-12-2011 07:56pm

(05-12-2011 07:19pm)bogstomper Wrote:  +1 - I originally ordered Stornoway but ended up with OG - and very happy with the colour.

+2

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - SebM - 06-12-2011 09:23am

(05-12-2011 07:19pm)bogstomper Wrote:  +1 - I originally ordered Stornoway but ended up with OG - and very happy with the colour.

I am also very happy with OG, but Stornoway is a must... not a matter, once I will buy a Defender in Stornoway ! Wink

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - Craig_d1 - 06-12-2011 04:45pm

[attachment=847]

Sorry pic a bit blurry, took it with phone in morning...Stornoway on left and OG on right. As you can see OG a bit lighter but both nice (well, I would say that)Very Happy

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - SebM - 06-12-2011 05:19pm

Nice !!

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - Evo-king - 06-12-2011 09:11pm

Think I prefer Orkney, saw a Freelander today and asked the owner what colour his was, he said Stornoway, it is quite dark.

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - benzina - 07-12-2011 02:17pm

Speaking of the Grey's, just want to confirm opinion on this... is the upside-down-U-shape-trim encompassing the exhausts on this Indus Dynamic, painted Orkney Grey? It is is'nt it? Looks like an Orkney RRS in the background too. I prefer Orkney.

[Image: photo3.jpg]

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - IKM - 07-12-2011 02:29pm

I think SG suits the Freelander, RRS etc., but for me OG looks much better on the RRE. Look forward to my Prestige being ready for collection next week!

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - WB - 07-12-2011 02:57pm

(07-12-2011 02:17pm)benzina Wrote:  Speaking of the Grey's, just want to confirm opinion on this... is the upside-down-U-shape-trim encompassing the exhausts on this Indus Dynamic, painted Orkney Grey? It is is'nt it? Looks like an Orkney RRS in the background too. I prefer Orkney.

[Image: photo3.jpg]

You're right - it is Orkney on Indus Dynamics and Indus on all other colours... http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Outer-Sump-Colour-Indus-vs-OG?highlight=trim+colours