babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Placed my order two weeks ago - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Placed my order two weeks ago (/Thread-Placed-my-order-two-weeks-ago)

Placed my order two weeks ago - dux - 30-11-2011 09:09pm

Love the board and the post from u guys, it's all very informative. Plus really helpful for newbies like myself.

Placed my order two weeks ago, and can not wait....this car really is the real deal. I was thinking about going on the list at the start but bailed as i thought it was too risky without seeing the car. Glad I did as the spec I would have ordered would have been shocking.

Gone for a black dynamic plus with the lux pack and privacy glass....black seats and headliner.

Worried its too dark inside, but it will last better than light colours based on my current experiences.

All the best.

Dux

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - ED209 - 30-11-2011 09:36pm

You are doing well if you get a car in March that you ordered 2 weeks ago!

welcome anyway

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - THEMACS - 30-11-2011 09:41pm

Welcome and hope all goes well with your order Very Happy

You will be doing AMAZINGLY Well if you get it in March if you only ordered in November, I would have thought at least May/June!!

Hope it is March for you!!

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - Daigriff - 30-11-2011 09:56pm

Hope you've got the pano roof.

Good luck for marchSmile

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - Ranger4 - 01-12-2011 02:45am

I saw that exact colour combo last week in a dealership! The black dynamic plus seats and ebony headliner did look superb together.

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - mark_n - 01-12-2011 10:01am

I agree, there has hardly been a review which doesn't recommend it and it adds a wow factor to the car.

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - dux - 01-12-2011 12:40pm

Thanks guys, it's good to know I'm not on my own in thinking it will look great.

Can you tell me the dealer that has the model in the showroom.

I'm also hopeful that the pano roof will let the light in, so the cab won't be too dark.

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - johnboy - 01-12-2011 02:54pm

Good luck if you get the car in March, Placed deposit 6th NOV , I am told delivery May, but might be lucky if LR increase production and could be lucky at the end of April

RE: Placed my order two weeks ago - Ranger4 - 02-12-2011 01:12am

I saw the car in Wootton Bassett, but it was in the garage and I assume it was just being prepared for the customer to pick up. I only had a look because I wanted to see what effect the ebony headliner had on the interior.