babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Sadly gonna cancel - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Sadly gonna cancel (/Thread-Sadly-gonna-cancel)

Pages: 1 2

Sadly gonna cancel - paulw - 30-11-2011 08:23pm

After being told i would see my car in january to which i have planned everything ive now been told march and i dont trust them with that date either.
The extra 2 months is to long await so sadly i have took the decision to cancel my orderSad

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - THEMACS - 30-11-2011 09:12pm

I would hold on!! Two months is nothing and they seem to be coming through now, When did you order out of interest?

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - dandavis1 - 30-11-2011 09:20pm

Cool. Thanks for letting us know.

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - fam1x - 30-11-2011 09:27pm

If you can cancel you are just making it easier for some else else to walk in and get a car in 2 months whilst we have been waiting for months you know thanks Sad

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - ED209 - 30-11-2011 09:34pm

I sympathise with you greatly, that is my dilemma too!

Still i am holding on for a date whilst still every day checking drivethedeal for immediate delivery alternatives. If something like a q5 of xc60 comes along at the right spec and price I might just buy it.

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - PAT - 30-11-2011 09:39pm

The way things are going you should hopefully get it before March so you should hang in there if you can.

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - JiiPee - 30-11-2011 09:52pm

It is well worth the wait!! Bow down

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - Daigriff - 30-11-2011 10:01pm

IMHO you're mad.

You may buy something else but every time you see an Evoque you'll probably regret your decision...and if you didn't...it was probably not for you in the first place.

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - Grah - 30-11-2011 10:11pm

Bad luck - when did you order and when did they book it into the build schedule?

FWIW mine was delayed then brought forward. Don't blame you for walking away but what are you going to buy instead?

RE: Sadly gonna cancel - Wicksy - 01-12-2011 12:25am

(30-11-2011 09:34pm)ED209 Wrote:  I sympathise with you greatly, that is my dilemma too!

Still i am holding on for a date whilst still every day checking drivethedeal for immediate delivery alternatives. If something like a q5 of xc60 comes along at the right spec and price I might just buy it.
Everytime you pass an Evoque you will regret it - they are so bland in comparison